Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Earth Hour 2009
I dont always close the lid but earlier was having trouble with the flushy thingy so the lid was down... and, um, yes, lights out kinda make it dark jamie Remybussi but I did catch myself just before - YEAH bladder control Lol2

I'm afraid I failed you, guys. So sorry. I think I'd have done it but at that time here, I was in the car driving someone home and I don't think it would have been a good idea to turn the lights of the car off, especially with the kind of weather we were having last night... (awful). I didn't really notice anywhere going dark for an hour though as we drove past villages and towns... and yet the word was out.

I didn't do it because I wouldn't help any thing at all!!

We're to far gone to stop any thing now, so I'm just living life to full, as soon oil is going to run out!! We got about 5 to 10 years left of the stuff and once its gone we're all going to be fuck!

So after oil has ran out its going to be all green but most of us will end up dead!!

sweetlad86 Wrote:I didn't do it because I wouldn't help any thing at all!!

We're to far gone to stop any thing now, so I'm just living life to full, as soon oil is going to run out!! We got about 5 to 10 years left of the stuff and once its gone we're all going to be fuck!

So after oil has ran out its going to be all green but most of us will end up dead!!

I think you mean ALL of us will end up dead (sooner or later) Wink

[COLOR="Red"]OOPS!!!

I think we did something bad, real bad!!!

IT IS FREAKING SNOWING HERE!!!

I only remember having snow in Tokyo as late as April fools day. After a long nite of clubbing we all went to a friends place to wait for morning trains.

Woke up with two feet of snow. We couldnt get the doors of the apt open. We all went back to sleep![/COLOR]

sweetlad86 Wrote:I didn't do it because I wouldn't help any thing at all!!

100 years left apparently

CardShark Wrote:100 years left apparently

Hope so mate lol!

Spiny

sweetlad86 Wrote:Hope so mate lol!

Spiny

i ment of oil!

the world wont last that long at this rate Roflmao

I'm not too bothered about climate change as I believe and hope that man will have been wiped out, then Mother Nature can begin to heal the planet for the animals to have their rightful place on earth

Star Twister Wrote:I'm not too bothered about climate change as I believe and hope that man will have been wiped out, then Mother Nature can begin to heal the planet for the animals to have their rightful place on earth

Thank fuck its not just me that thinks that!

But we wont die, we're like cockroaches.

Even so I don't want to die and I don't want other to die, but I still consider humans to dominate the planet in the wrong way, we're destroying habitats, what gives us the right to destroy homes for our homes what makes us any better than animals?