Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Embarrassing Stories
Let's share!

Mine is fairly short and simple... but I accidentally tweeted to my 450+ follows that I have a 'pretty nice package.'

hahahahahahahaha.

I deleted it soon after, but dear God. Tweetdeck's new DM/Tweet system is HORRIBLE.

i once bought the game... The Sims.
Took it home, started playing and the characters on the game were speaking this wierd language. So...i took it back down to the game shop and told the guy there "its in a foreign language pal can you change it or refund my money"

He looked at me daft and said to me...."The sims have their own language...its made up and you need to read the speach bubbles"

So instantly i blushed...said thanks and walked out.

I couldnt believe how daft i looked lol. Thinking it was chinese or something haha
It was rather embarrasing ;+)

I've gotten teased for this for years, especially when I refused to drink:

I'd too much to drink at a New Year's party when I was 21, which was interesting for more than one reason (IMO) but I'll skip to the embarrassing part (though I had a loss of memory of something that happened earlier as well). The ending of the night is that our designated driver took us home and for some reason we usually went inside of whatever home we were at for awhile to like help drunk people get to their beds or whatever, it just depended (I guess it was drunken logic).

So we get to where me and my then partner lived and I was so tired and in my drunken state I just figured a hot shower would wake me up until everyone left and I just left them without saying a word to take one while my partner talked. The last thing I remember was how good the steam felt as I stepped out of the shower and then I remember nothing more until waking up naked late the next morning.

What I learned happened is that I went out wearing a towel, and once beside my partner I dropped my towel to the floor (so I was completely naked), laid down and put my head in my partner's lap and was instantly asleep. She said it was an instant "conversation stopper" and everyone just stared in shock. While I snoozed she chased everyone out and then got me up and though I walked with her help and mumbled I don't have any memory of it at all.

I wish I could say the same for those who saw it. :redface:

I would love to be able to add something to this discussion as I have done many many silly things, but the thing is I don't get embarrassed, so nothing is embarrassing.

I suffer from foot in mouth and have on more than one occasion asked female customers how much longer have they got, only to be told they aren't pregnant...just silly stuff like that.

So I was visiting my friends. We had some drinks at home and it sort of turned into our own house party. I was sharing a bed with a friend of mine (a girl). Anyway, we wake up next morning with a really bad hangover. The first thing she said was something amongst the lines of... jesus, do you remember what we did last night!? I said yes, thinking that she's talking about the chair we broke by accident. Do you think anyone saw that? Uh-oh, I might have a blank.

Turns out, at one point I didn't have a shirt on. I have no recollection of this whatsoever, yet, I did wake up with my shirt inside out. And at one point I was licking people. Pretty much everyone in near proximity. Nope, don't remember that either. And I ended up making out with her.

We had a good laugh, but I totally couldn't face others. I apologised like a million times. Confusedmile:

dfiant Wrote:I would love to be able to add something to this discussion as I have done many many silly things, but the thing is I don't get embarrassed, so nothing is embarrassing.

I suffer from foot in mouth and have on more than one occasion asked female customers how much longer have they got, only to be told they aren't pregnant...just silly stuff like that.

Same here lol. Growing up with the Mom I have, who's loud and obnoxious... let's just say embarrasment for me is low on the totem pole.

~

Although, I do have this one thing that happened to me...

A friend had put; "Happy Birthday to me" on her BB status and I looked at it and was like; "Oh yeah it's her birthday today", so I went to go see her the same day and when I got there, we played music together[She plays flute], gossiped abit and me, her, and her sister[who plays Violin and is also my friend], went out for abit.

Afterwards, we parted ways and I went back home and looked on my BB and saw the "Happy Birthday to me" on her status and thought; "oh sh*t..." lol. Rofl

I totally forgot!

So I BB'd her saying; "Omgosh! I forgot to say, Happy Birthday!!" and she was like; "Odi... only you lol"

Not so much embarrasing as funny though...

I've done too many to think of in the past because I'm an idiot but my personal favourite was that a guy sent me an intimate picture of himself and I accidentally sent it too my dad on his mobile phone when I should have sent another picture. Safe to say dad wasn't the same with me again. :p

Ind Wrote:So I was visiting my friends. We had some drinks at home and it sort of turned into our own house party. I was sharing a bed with a friend of mine (a girl). Anyway, we wake up next morning with a really bad hangover. The first thing she said was something amongst the lines of... jesus, do you remember what we did last night!? I said yes, thinking that she's talking about the chair we broke by accident. Do you think anyone saw that? Uh-oh, I might have a blank.

Turns out, at one point I didn't have a shirt on. I have no recollection of this whatsoever, yet, I did wake up with my shirt inside out. And at one point I was licking people. Pretty much everyone in near proximity. Nope, don't remember that either. And I ended up making out with her.

We had a good laugh, but I totally couldn't face others. I apologised like a million times. Confusedmile:

That sound like my graduation ball, I strangely lick people's faces too. :p As can be seen by this thread :p http://gayspeak.com/showthread.php?t=20527

One would think with the massive amounts of intoxicating substances I used to do I would have done something embarrassing when drunk/high... No, I'm just too reserved of a person to do things even when under full sail (drunk to the gills) or strung out on drugs.

I also lack the 'embarrassment' ability/skill/App/whatever its called- While I do a few naive to stupid things I don't get embarrassed about it.

I do a lot of naive things. For instance I do not have the art of the double entendre down - at the very least I am not aware of when I am saying things that have double meanings. I innocently say things that are risque.

EXAMPLES: Last month or so the UPS guy was delivering a bulky package to the neighbor across the street. I turned to my partner and asked/said, "That man has a huge package, should I help him?"

My partner laughed until he cried and continued to laugh for a few days which slowly cooled off to chuckles. Every so often during the next week or so my partner would ask me if the UPS Man had a delivery for me then start laughing.

I once entitled a post "Morning stiffy - Need serious help!"

The context of my post was about how stiff and sore my joints are in the morning. I have a touch of arthritis which has been spreading, and I wanted advice on how to break the stiffness in the morning rapidly.

A few years ago I went on and on about my sister in-law's (Kathy's) tit problem. I guess I said a lot of things using the word tit which was way off color. I was talking about the flock of California Bush-tits that has set up home in her trees and were causing a bit of a problem with poo. I was suggesting ways to drive them away.

[Image: bushtit_common_female_spring_california_3a.jpg]

To this day my partner will occasionally ask me if I am still thinking about Kathy's tits....Rolleyes

dfiant Wrote:I would love to be able to add something to this discussion as I have done many many silly things, but the thing is I don't get embarrassed, so nothing is embarrassing.

LOL...I did that too and was frozen in shock when I found out she was just fat...I NEVER ask anyone anymore under any circumstancesRofl