Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Embarrassing moments
A must read.....We have all had an EMBARRASSING moment.

Here are six reasons why you should think before you speak -the last one is great!
Have you ever spoken and wished that you could immediately take the words back...
Here are the Testimonials of a few people who did....

FIRST TESTIMONY:

I walked into a hair salon with my husband and three kids in tow and asked loudly, ‘How much do you charge for a shampoo and a blow job?'
I turned around and walked back out and never went back
My husband didn't say a word...he knew better.

SECOND TESTIMONY:

I was at the golf store comparing different kinds of golf balls. I was unhappy with the women's type I had been using. After browsing for several minutes, I was approached by one of the good-looking gentlemen who work at the store. He asked if he could help me.
Without thinking, I looked at him and said, ‘I think I like playing with men's balls'

THIRD TESTIMONY:

My sister and I were at the mall and passed by a store that sold a variety of candy and nuts. As we were looking at the display case, the boy behind the counter asked if we needed any help. I replied, ' No, I'm just looking at your nuts.' My sister started to laugh hysterically. The boy grinned, and I turned beet-red and walked away. To this day, my sister has never let me forget.

LAST BUT NOT LEAST TESTIMONY:
This had most of the state of Michigan laughing for 2 days and a very embarrassed female news anchor who will,in the future, likely think before she speaks. What happens when you predict snow but don't get any! We had a female news anchor that, the day after it was supposed to have snowed and didn't, turned to the weatherman and asked: 'So Bob, where's that 8 inches you promised me last night?'

Not only did HE have to leave the set, but half the crew did too they were laughing so hard!
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Made my day... Thnks Londoner Smile

Thank you
Needed to relax after work

Thank you for keeping me laughing Londoner!Rofl

LONDONER! Too funny!

I had an awkward moment at work. We had a seminar where a woman talked to us guys about sexual harassment. I was at corporate offices a few days later and recognized her but thought she was a friend I have not seen in a while. Well I go up and hug her the woman who was telling us this was inappropriate in the work place.

I wrote out a sexy text to a guy I was seeing back in 2011, it was to the effect of "get your ass over here right now sexy!" except come to find out I accidentally sent it to my cousin and not the guy

Hazeleyed801guy Wrote:I wrote out a sexy text to a guy I was seeing back in 2011, it was to the effect of "get your ass over here right now sexy!" except come to find out I accidentally sent it to my cousin and not the guy

So, what did your cousin say?

Wheni was 16, am friend and I traveled 3 hours to go visit some of his relatives. It was very late at night and we wer only about 5 miles from our destination when the lights on my truck quickly began to dim and the vehicle slowed, sputtered and died.
We got out of the truck and inspected the engine. It seemed pretty obvious that the alternator had gone out. We knew we were very close to his family's home, so we started to close the hood of the truck and were going to start walking the rest of the way when a car pulled up behind us. The old man in the car rolled down his window and asked us what the problem seemed to be and if he could help.
I proceeded to explain to him that I believed the alternator had failed, but being so close to our destination, if we could charge the battery up at bit, it would probably get us there. I ended with asking if he had any jumper cables, and would he mind jacking us off....

Nice one Beaux.