Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Enhancing Sex Appeal
Hi guys..I am writing after a long time.

Anyway I want some tips from you guys (especially from top guys) on how to enhance my sex appeal to get those Sexy manly guys. I wish I could post my pic here but I can't because I like to maintain privacy.

About Me

My merits- I look cute(not funnyily cute),one sided dimpled cheek, reasonable features,beautiful skin,smooth body,not so bad body (working on it),cute round butt,nice thighs and calves.

My Demerits-I am short 5.3, not so big eyes (not Mongolian eyes though),

I know guys that I should love myself and feel confident about it but sometimes I feel that I am less attractive coz I don't get response from those Macho Hairy guys which I beleive I should because they like twinks and smooth guys.

So I want tips from you guys how can I be more attractive to those Macho,Manly,Hairy guys.In terms of my dressing sense I am pretty good.I would rate7/10 and in terms of personality I would rate 6.5/10 and I don't act SISSy at all and please don't suggest me to act Sissy.Waiting for your help.

that depends entirely of the personal preferences of the particular man you're trying to attract

Just be yourself.

If you are looking for love,
you shouldn't change who you are.

That's dishonest,
and won't keep a man by your side for too long.