Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Evidence Of "Life After Death"
Just bumped on this:
http://www.lbcgroup.tv/news/181956/large...life-after

I so don't believe in that... LOL And if it was true I want my dog back.

I don't believe either. But seems Dr Parnia has been investigating awareness after resuscitation for many years, here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sam_Parnia

Interesting. But even if true, what then?

Life after Death Eh?
Hmmm I believe that we become ghosts or spirits If you will... After we die...
We watch over our loved ones. Guide em through life.
I recently was thinking about this. How amazing it would be to die, and return as a ghost.
It is such a beautiful way to think, Well I believe that anywayz...
What do you guys think?
Pup,

Hmm interesting Smile Thanks for the link Bluestar Smile

Lots of stories have been told and also people who experience near death proves about it. Even people close to me saw some apparitions of ghosts of dear beloved departed loved ones...

bootsguy Wrote:Lots of stories have been told and also people who experience near death proves about it. Even people close to me saw some apparitions of ghosts of dear beloved departed loved ones...

I think it somehow happens, unless these people are in so intense grief that they start watching illusions. However my aunt told me that she once, years ago, saw my deceased uncle while she was in a dirty room. She said she heard my uncle comforting her and he led her to my grandmother's phone number, who was at the same time crying on the stairs at her daughter's misfortune back then. So my grandma's phone rang, she heard my aunt's voice after years of complete absence, and she was told my uncle appeared as a spirit and uttered his voice.

Although I don't believe anyone of my paranoid family, the story frightened me.

bootsguy Wrote:Lots of stories have been told and also people who experience near death proves about it. Even people close to me saw some apparitions of ghosts of dear beloved departed loved ones...

Oh yeah? Well, I've got some news for you my dear little friend. Your brain is a very complex organ, when you can tell me all the function your brain exercise and or name each and every area of the brain and explain what they can do, you will be quite surprised to learn that your vision is control by your brain, it also means that it can send you pictures that you believe to be actually there but it isn't.

I have been watching several shows about ghost hunting and I have studied the behaviors of those hunters and my dear friend they spooked themselves so much that they starts to believe what they're seeing when it's absolutely not there. Also, all those gadgets they use, infrared scanners and heat scanners and they pretend that because there is a cold spot, it may be indicate the presence of a ghost. It is again a reaction of your body against the matter that will make you believe that something is present there with you.

Take a psychotic who speak to himself and gets very intensive in its self dialog, this kind of disease and reaction is caused by a malfunction of the brain. They believe that they are talking to somebody while in fact they are not.

People just like to be spooked and the adrenaline it produces is equivalent of having a sexual orgasm.

I remember in the news about 16 years ago, there was the story of a man who died of hypothermia because he locked himself by mistake in a refrigerator truck (those that carry meat). Here's the best part, the freezing system was not even on. So you do realize what happened, the guys panicked and thought that he was going to die frozen and was so convinced of it that his brain reacted and started sending signals that he was freezing. Well, it wasn't freezing, in fact, it was perhaps a little cold, but never enough to cause hypothermia. Do you now understand how powerful is your brain? Your brain is your god and your enemy.

Why did the ghost cross the road?

To get to the other side!