Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Evidence Of "Life After Death"
I know that story Jake. My music teacher of last year told us about it, even mentioning an alike story with animals. He told about a bee who had so much imagination that it became queen in the hive, but her other peers locked it until its brain stopped supposedly foolish ambitions. Blah... I don't have scientific proof about this.

Camfer Wrote:Why did the ghost cross the road?

To get to the other side!

FacepalmFacepalmFacepalmFacepalmFacepalm

hahhaha!

LARGEST STUDY EVER FINDS EVIDENCE says the article.
I went there expecting evidence.
Instead all they did was say evidence exists.
If so why didn't they give some in the article?

Why does this happen every time someone ays they have evidence of something supernatural?

I bet if we put some pressure on Dr Parnia he'll get around to saying Sasquatch ate his evidence.

Face it.. If he really had evidence he wouldn't be relying on some 3rd rate web news site to get word out. It would be on all the news channels --- every 30 minutes.

There are two ways to conduct research, quantitative and qualitative. Quantitative uses numbers and tests to get evidence, while qualitative relies more on observation than hard evidence. An example is in the show Bones, Temperance is a very quantitative person, she likes hard data based on facts and numbers. She doesn't like soft sciences such as psychology because they use observations to come to conclusions.

The evidence given seems to be qualitative. Meaning there won't be any data or numbers. There is nothing wrong with qualitative research but when using eye witness accounts the validity can be called into question.

I hope there is an afterlife. I find it depressing to think that my wonderful mind and conscience would not exist once I die. Of course, once we snuff it and there is no afterlife, we just no longer exists, I won't really care because I couldn't because I don't exist to care.

Quote:=BlueStar;504135]I know that story Jake. My music teacher of last year told us about it, even mentioning an alike story with animals. He told about a bee who had so much imagination that it became queen in the hive, but her other peers locked it until its brain stopped supposedly foolish ambitions. Blah... I don't have scientific proof about this.

Well see for you it was a story and you were 1 year old when it happened lol. For me back then it was actuality LOL. And that bee story... Did your teacher also works for Disney? lol

Virge Wrote:I bet if we put some pressure on Dr Parnia he'll get around to saying Sasquatch ate his evidence.

Sasquatch does exist Virge, in fact, there's many of them... male, female, children. They all live in Sasquatchewan in Canada. LOL

How's your unicorn farm doing?

I used to have a unicorn farm, but my girlfriend stole the bridle when her strap-on broke.

Maybe that's why they're called "near death experiences" because the patients haven't actually died. So no, I don't believe these people experienced life after death...they were merely close to death, in the sense that the doctors didn't recognize life or their monitors didn't register certain activity.

well I have learned from robot chicken that if you rub the corn of your unicorn fast enough, it will make magic mayonnaise. Is it true?

dynamodean Wrote:Maybe that's why they're called "near death experiences" because the patients haven't actually died. So no, I don't believe these people experienced life after death...they were merely close to death, in the sense that the doctors didn't recognize life or their monitors didn't register certain activity.

You are quite correct. In fact here's some details and the difference between a clinical death and a biological death (da brain is dead)

Clinical Death:
  1. Stoppage of heart beat, pulse and breathing is called clinical death.
  2. Most organs (eye, kidney) remain alive after clinical death.
  3. These organs are used for transplantation.

Biological Death:
  1. The death caused by degeneration of tissues in brain and other part is called biological death.
  2. Most organs become dead after biological death.
  3. These organs can not be used for organ transplantation.

Those are the only two plausible deaths. Type neardeath in Google and you don't get a definition without experience attached to it. And the result are a bunch of link to fake clinics, fake doctor, Miss Cleo Palm Readers -yeah she can read palmtrees lol