Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Facebook
So here I am wondering. How do those of us who are not quite out view facebook? Is it a burden, is it a nice thing? What do you think?
Richard

I am a Facebook widow.... actually a farm-ville, Sim Social and several other games widow.

Few people on facebook know that I am 'that way'... least ways not directly from me. :tongue:

I use it to keep in touch with long distance friends.

Hello Ardus, facebook is how the new mexco glbtq center and all of us stay in contact, so I guess anyone who goes to my page can pretty well figure it out, but my friends run from allies to just people I know, Jim
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]

ardus Wrote:So here I am wondering. How do those of us who are not quite out view facebook? Is it a burden, is it a nice thing? What do you think?
Richard

I'm not "quite" out, as you say.

Facebook is really causing me a lot of stress on many different levels. Too many to list here...

Basically, I hate the way my personal life gets mixed up with my professional life. I want the two SEPARATE. But it's too late for that.

At one point, I stopped all activity because of this "mixing".

But lately I'm thinking about just deleting my account. I'm a pretty private person and to be honest, I'm even a little uncomfortable with my activity on this website.

I use Facebook to keep in touch with friends and relations.....

CoffeeRespectPeepwall

Hello,
I am on facebook however i find myself more on here than facebook and half the time most the forum is in bloody bed being US or Oz lol.. I got a tempermental computer but have played farmville, treasure isle, medical emergency, parking wars, etc etc and now... I use to chill and chat if anyones around

Kindest regards

zeon x

I am not quit out as you call it, but I dont care if people find out. And if they dont like me because I am gay, then they are not worthy of being my friends, so fuck them. Big Grin

One look at my Facebook page and another at my friends list and it's quite easy to figure out my sexuality. I like that it's that obvious though, I've gotten over being scared of anyone knowing that I'm gay so FB is a nice way to network. I haven't exactly outed myself by putting what gender I'm interested in, I've left that field blank and I realized a lot of gay guys where I live do that as well.

I mainly use FB to keep in contact with my friends and play one or two games but every once in a while I'll use it to see if other guys are gay too, there are actually some things they do that I only just picked up on.

I just wish the guys that I meet on FB are guys that I'd want to be friends with.

IMO don't upload any nude or compromising photos of yourself in your albums. There is a website I hear that publishes them along with the person's profile page if they can get access..... Not sure how it works but I've seen some crazy pics. It wouldn't matter to strangers but family, friends or employers.. that's a different story.
I've also heard of teachers in trouble or being fired from their views they have written or pictures uploaded on Facebook. :frown: