Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Facebook jealousies...OH DEAR
Meh, screw Facebook. Get the hell out of that cesspool. It's as simple as that.

Wow my beliefs differ vary much from all of you guys. If the relationship ended on good terms, Im gonna remain friends with my ex. I don't care if my current bf cares or not, they're my friend and they'll just have to deal with it :/ I mean if they're my friend they should be able to deal with it if they truly cared about em

Haha, I'm still friends with my last ex as well, we were friends before and friends after the relationship.

Ditto...still friends with all my exes except one...been with my lover almost 25 years and he is friends with them as well.

I think Bookworm's advice is very good.

East Wrote:Ditto...still friends with all my exes except one...been with my lover almost 25 years and he is friends with them as well.

I think Bookworm's advice is very good.

it's funny how people tell us their life stories and yet fail to give advise relating to the subject matter at hand.
and i thought all Americans are straight forward.

Virgin Wrote:it's funny how people tell us their life stories and yet fail to give advise relating to the subject matter at hand.
and i thought all Americans are straight forward.

Can you please ignore me? I do not wish to interact with you at all. Thanks so much!Confusedmile:

East Wrote:Can you please ignore me? I do not wish to interact with you at all. Thanks so much!Confusedmile:

A wish is only granted after rubbing the lamp three times.
I thought Aladin's monkey knew about the steps before genie grants a wish?

Listen, Virgin.

You were here before, spamming useless replies to every single thread you could find on here. Then you left. then you come back and keep trolling and talking shit about everybody. Yes, you aren't saying it straight forward, you are using convoluted metaphors even you don't understand.

You reply to threads, started by people looking for advice, and you replies are full of mean comments towards the starter of the thread or other GS users. WTF?! If you can't say anything good, just don't say anything. Those people are here to seek help and advice. Maybe you don't agree with theur values or with what they have done and what not, but they aren't here to talk to you. Don't speak unless you want to help them. YOU fail to give good advice.

And fucking stop talking about me or with me, alright? I don't want to have any contact with you. Don't adress me. EVER.

Oh, and, get a fucking life.

SlipknotRlZZ Wrote:shit
sweetheart's got a potty mouth. how classic.

SlipknotRlZZ Wrote:If you can't say anything good, just don't say anything.
you're in a forum sweetie, not a blog.

SlipknotRlZZ Wrote:YOU fail to give good advice.
i only learn from the best.....Sensei

SlipknotRlZZ Wrote:Oh, and, get a fucking life.
i'm chillin' right now baby. boy, isn't this fun. Cool

Virgin Wrote:sweetheart's got a potty mouth. how classic.

you're in a forum sweetie, not a blog.

i only learn from the best.....Sensei

i'm chillin' right now baby. boy, isn't this fun. Cool

Fail.

--------