Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Falling...
Everything is heading south. My boss has been questioned over my sexuality after a male student's girlfriend kindly announced that she believes I had had relations with her partner.

Erm no. Firstly, this all started because he mistook me for a girl and secondly I not only corrected him, I also rejected him after he made advances! My boss knows me well enough, the head teacher however does not.

The girl has gone straight to the head after getting no-where with me or my boss.
Whhhhhhyyyy ( ´Д`)y━・~~

Roxy, is not very amused.

Sorry to hear about this...but how is it she can file a complaint when he does not? :confused:

Also, is she putting the smack down on her boyfriend as well if she thinks he's cheating? And does she think you knew about her when you had this supposed affair? I'm just curious if women in the UK can be just as idiotic as in America where too many women assume a man has no self-control and that even an underage girl is more responsible for a man's actions than the man himself (why aren't more men insulted by this notion?) if he has relations with her, and also that all other women have a DUTY to know about her even if he lies and says he's single to the one he's cheating with (which is to say they're both victims of his philandering but she acts like they both victimized her in a conspiracy).

Aww, I'm sorry ;_; People can be extreamly stupid and troublesome sometimes. Hope things get better quick. Try throwing lemons at them?

are there employment laws where you are?

Hey guys, thanks lol. Yes Matty, it's very true some people are just like that >.<

Pellaz I think so lol.

print out and save any emails, professional reviews. Ask for copies.

I am so sorry Roxy ,what she is doing is bullying you.
Put a complaint in against her.

Bighug

Why is your sexuality any business of your boss? If you work with younger students, there are some issues there I guess. Deal with this head on, maturely and responsibly, and all will hopefully work out for the best.

Otherwise, I agree with Matty: throw lemons, although lemon meringue pies are even more satisfying.

That would be a waste of pie though. Unless, you don't like lemon meringue pie.

The students vary in age since I'm an assistant dance teacher working within a private class. The youngest is seventeen aaaaand I only usually help with the girls. This guys girlfriend is accusing me of sleeping or trying to get, her boyfriend who hit on me.

The rest if the students and my boss are all standing up for me though. As annoying as this all is...I can't help but laugh at the absurdity of it all lol.