Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Father of the Year found
I doubt I'd wear a skirt, but I'd wear a kilt. Kinda the same thing in a way, though I guess that could be argued.

I would wear a skirt if I didn't think I'd get shot for doing it around here. They are more comfortable than shorts and trousers.

Yeah, Blue. Wonder if you could get by w/a kilt and a Scots accent, though? You ever see the tool-belt-kilt? ;-)

Rawr Wrote:I doubt I'd wear a skirt, but I'd wear a kilt. Kinda the same thing in a way, though I guess that could be argued.

Just don't go north of the border and ask a Scotsman why he's wearing a skirt - you may not come back alive! :biggrin:

This is one of the cutest things I've ever seen. Things like this is what raises my hope in humanity, there will be a bright future! ^^

GossamerMoon Wrote:Yeah, Blue. Wonder if you could get by w/a kilt and a Scots accent, though? You ever see the tool-belt-kilt? ;-)

I have, but my brogue is lousy :redface:

This makes me want to wear a Dress... Loveya

My father is so anti-feminism in boys, but he has to bend that rule for me, since I'm his oldest and his namesake, plus, I bust his balls if he even tries to start with me Dazzler1 . He knows not to mess wit da Queen! lol :p .

My mom loves guys who dress like girls and she liked this story. She retold me how she used to dress me up in a dress and wig, even with some clip on earrings. [although granted, she was young when she had me, so I was probably like a real live doll for her lol].

Not too keen on wearing dresses now, but I think it's definately cute <3 .

I believe boys can feel pretty and beautiful too. We don't always have to be rough and tough. Also, am I the only one that noticed that little boy is rocking that dress?? His hand is up and everything! Imu2