So far we have raised 15% of our monthly running costs! Thanks for your generosity!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite Gay/Pro-Gay Comedian?
I love Lisa Lampanelli and Kathy Griffin (pro-gay comics). I also love Jane Lynch! Who are some of your favorite gay or pro-gay comedians?
Gay is happiness
not sure if you'd consider him a comedian but hes in a comedy. Jim Parsons mmmm I love him.
I love Jim, too!
Gay is happiness
also, I never knew kathy griffin was gay.. hmm learnt something today.
ivorybenz Wrote:also, I never knew kathy griffin was gay.. hmm learnt something today.

Haha, she's not gay. She's just pro-gay, like Lisa Lampanelli. Jane Lynch was the only lesbian I mentioned.
Gay is happiness
JisthenewK Wrote:Haha, she's not gay. She's just pro-gay, like Lisa Lampanelli. Jane Lynch was the only lesbian I mentioned.

oh haha my bad.. props to that. i knew jane lynch was a lesbian but I wasnt sure about kathy and never heard of the other one.
I always liked Scott Thompson from Kids in the Hall, but he kind of disappeared after the show went off the air, although he does do TV roles occasionally.

When a subject is highly controversial — and any question about sex is that — one cannot hope to tell the truth. One can only show how one came to hold whatever opinion one does hold. One can only give one's audience the chance of drawing their own conclusions as they observe the limitations, the prejudices, the idiosyncrasies of the speaker.
- Virginia Woolf
i don't know one, but on that tube it's good!!
The only gay comedian I know is Stephen K Amos. He is one of my favourites.

Stephen Fry

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Favorite gay youtubers v2 Ibex 10 1,341 12-09-2016, 06:15 PM
Last Post: Dan1980
  Your favorite Disney character and why SilverBullet 13 747 11-06-2016, 01:48 PM
Last Post: IanSaysHi
  The Best Thing About Your Favorite Mythology thawoods 10 1,020 03-16-2016, 07:06 AM
Last Post: thawoods
  I just realized all my favorite doughnuts have a slightly dirty name Radbot42 9 537 11-30-2015, 12:24 AM
Last Post: James101
  favorite food to snack on ThirdEyeGaze 62 2,935 11-11-2015, 03:05 PM
Last Post: thawoods