Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite Scenes?
Do you have any favorite scenes or "moments" from Movies or TV...or even Broadway?

I do...most are on my favorites so I can watch them whenever I am in the mood.....

THIS is a masterpiece for me...Jessica Lange is my favorite actress...since Frances and The Postman Always Rings Twice...so I was thrilled when she was cast in American Horror Story. I think I could watch her read the phone book

This was brilliant.....

...and then the brilliant ending for Six Feet Under...easily the best series ending ever IMO...

(I needed ALOT of tissue that night)

I must have seen this movie a hundred times, but this scene is still so difficult to watch.

Iceblink Wrote:I must have seen this movie a hundred times, but this scene is still so difficult to watch.

Yeah...good one. I cant' even begin to imagine the pain a parent has when losing a child but in this case...it is unthinkable for me....

There are so many...

I love the OD sequence from Pulp Fiction, I always show it to my students.

I also show them the break-up sequence of Tony and Carm from The Sopranos: very intense and the acting is brilliant!

Probably the most famous scene of any David Lynch film.

From Billys Hollywood Screen Kiss....

I'm sorta hung on this for the past month. Funny as hell

It's the 1st scene of Amazon Women on the Moon.

Now I'm going to sit in the closet with PTSD for an hour after having flashbacks from seeing Blue Velvet when I was ten. Thanks Iceblink...

"SOMETOMES PEOPLE WHO DISGUST YOU ARE THE HOTTEST F*CKS" BiglaughBiglaughBiglaughBiglaugh

I LOVE this show....

[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!