Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favourite Video Game ?
So what's your favourite video game then ? If you can't decide on just one, what's your favourite game for each of your favourite consoles ??

For me it has to be either Master of Magic or the original System Shock, both for the PC. Both those games have kept me awake for YEARS it seems Laugh1

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Its an easy decision for me: Final Fantasy VII.
I am a huge final fantasy fan. VII is my favorite, followed by IX, X, VI, VIII, V, I, VI, II, XII in that order. After FF, I like Zelda and Smash Bros. I also enjoy the GTA series.
But I am not someone who enjoys shooter games (ie. Halo) cause I suck at them.

How many platforms does the FF series start ?? Weren't the original FF titles on the Super NES ? I forget - the only one I ever watched was FF VII (I think) - it was the first that really made unbelievably massive sales, and I *think* it was the first time Sephiroth was introduced ?? But I could be grossly wrong on that *blushes*

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Final Fantasy started on the NES. The only FF on the SNES was VI. VII, VIII, and IX were all on the PS1. X, XI, XII on the PS2. XIII coming soon to the PS3.
And yes, Sephiroth was the villian of VII, which one reason why I love it so much. I was so happy when Square-Enix decided to go back to FFVII and make more games and even a movie for it. Advent Children is great fun to watch.

That's the FF animated movie right ? I think somebody gave me a copy once, but I never got around to watching it unfortunately ...

Wow - so it started on the NES ? That's PROPER serious as a series ... just like my beloved Megaman *strokes the box for Megaman 2 on the NES*

*sigh*

:biggrin:

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

shadow Wrote:That's the FF animated movie right ?

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

i don't think its what your thinking of. Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children is the sequal to Final Fantasy VII the game. I think you might be thinking of "The Spirits Within" which is alright, but not great.

Oh right !

Perhaps the file's incorrectly named then - the file I was given is called :-

[H-S]_Final_Fantasy_VII_-_Advent_Children_[8DC34783].avi

So I just assumed it was the FF Movie Smile

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Oh yeah, I completely forgot about the Resident Evil and Silent Hill series. I love Resident Evil.

Resident Evil has been consistently good, but to be honest I found Silent Hill to be WAY too scary for my sensitive palate Cry.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

METAL GEARS SOLID 2: SONS OF LIBERTY

quite simply, without fail, the best game ever created. in the world.