Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feel Disgusted After Wanking
Does anybody else ever completely lose interest in what they were thinking about after ejaculating?

While masturbating I can think something is really hot then after I ejaculate it doesn't seem that hot anymore.

This doesn't happen every single time I wank but it happens some of the time.

Does this happen to anyone else?

Yeah, I mean I wouldn't say I ever feel DISGUSTED but I think it's natural, as part of the "refractory" period, to lose any and all sexual interest after an orgasm.

You are not alone, my friend. Just skip to 1:15.

Hayden Wrote:You are not alone, my friend. Just skip to 1:15.

Funny as....

ObW
:-)

OlderButWiser Wrote:Funny as....

ObW
:-)

You didn't like it?

Hayden Wrote:You didn't like it?

No it was hilarious, and SO true Rofl

ObW
X

OlderButWiser Wrote:No it was hilarious, and SO true Rofl

ObW
X

Oh, cool. Sorry, I misinterpreted what you wrote.

Yea listen to Louis......love him. lol

Mick

So, if I understand ... You have to find something different each time, like "the 1001 nights" lol?

I'm having deja vu... Didn't we have a thread like this a while ago? Something about guilt, self-acceptance, sociopathic tendencies and such?

I used to feel guilt after solo sex, but now that I know the Boogie Man Santa Claus Jesus doesn't watch me do it, I have to pay for lube instead of using shameful tears.