Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feet
rsconceptions Wrote:Some people just are not comfortable with certain parts of themselves.

FEET ARE THE SEX

Who here has ticklish feet? Tongue

My feet are somewhat ticklish.

mine are totally ticklish.

Sent from my SPH-M900 using Tapatalk

I started up a funny, random and maybe controversial poll that relates to feet: http://gayspeak.com/polls/13632-should-g...nails.html

It's odd that you should bring this up as I just recently hooked up with a man who has a major foot fetish. He's a totally hot man, too. He told me online before we met that he wanted me to either be bare foot or in sandals when we hooked up, so I wore sandals. He gets off on me sucking on his toes and wants to rub his bare feet all over my face. And he got really turned on by sucking on my feet, and he almost lost it when I started rubbing my bare feet back and forth across his exposed genitals. He's a bisexual man, and he told me that he only gets turned on by men's feet and not women's.

To each his own is my philosophy. In fact, I had a blast and would like to try it again.

The Antagonist

I have the foot kink, I love soft, ticklish feet -- Toes, soles, heels, and ankles~. I'm not sure why people think it's weird. There are far stranger and bizarre fetishes in this world then liking the feet.

Fosra Wrote:I have the foot kink, I love soft, ticklish feet -- Toes, soles, heels, and ankles~. I'm not sure why people think it's weird. There are far stranger and bizarre fetishes in this world then liking the feet.

Yes! I really don't get why people are freaked out by it. I have told people in the past that there are other fetishes out there that are extremely scary and they should be afraid of those fetishes. Unfortunately, I might have scarred someone for life, because of my foot fetish. It's highly and completely irrational. It's not like I did something to his feet in person or I'm into bastinado (now that's too extreme and creepy).

Feet?! No... God, no. But I am definitely in love with a well manicured hand! I could possibly assault you if you have beautiful hands! Lol... really! I could!

Aaycle Wrote:Feet?! No... God, no. But I am definitely in love with a well manicured hand! I could possibly assault you if you have beautiful hands! Lol... really! I could!

me too.... I only know I have 2.... one at the south-west corner and one at the south-east corner of my body.... far, far behind the equator...

I just thought of another thing. I'm into feet, yet I'm a really really clean person and I have an obsession about being clean. Feet get really disgusting and dirty. Clean feet are a turn-on. But still, they're one of the dirtiest parts of the body. They can easily get dirty.

Mine don't Tongue