Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it weird to have a gay Superhero/Supervillian feet/shoe fetish?
have a gay Foot/Shoe/Sock Fetish, which is pretty common and socially acceptable, but sometimes it also transcends into the realm of fiction, like with Comic Book Superheroes and Supervillians. I like characters like Spiderman, Venom, and Spawn who have shoe soles with colors like Blue and Purple that stands out with their dark costumes and such. Is this weird and does anyone else have this kind of fetish that I have?

A fetish is a fetish and thus can transfer between reality and non-reality. Perfectly understandable. I too like feet, and tickling as well and I find this transfers to non-reality sometimes.

jesus everyones got a foot fetish atm on here lol... l havent im not sure what ive got just tyend to find everything equal its fustrating lol

kindest regards

zeon x

That is 'cause feet are sexy Tongue

Yes , it s weird |

I'm glade that I don't have that fetish, because a geek like me would never get out of the house.

Yeah it's weird, but there's nothing at all wrong with having a weird fetish... it seems pretty harmless and tame compared to some of the crazy shit some people can get off on.

Ripped men in skin-tight clothing? What's not to like? Super-heroes served me well in childhood until I discovered the models in clothing catalogues :tongue:

Why would you not have an attraction to cartoons. Given what can be done on computers it is no surprise, it is so realistic. Before photographs there was erotic art, created by artists. Cartoon characters in movies are just like that.

Perfectly acceptable Smile