Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Female Clothes
I wish I understood this desire. Have you ever wondered why you feel this way? Do tell!
Oh and are you gay, straight or bi?

CCRox Wrote:I have a friend who was raped in juvenile detention by two very large dudes. This friend is a VERY masculine and very handsome man. Now, years later, he has a fetish for wearing a silky type night gown while having sex with large dudes who use faux force. I was totally repulsed when I first listened to him tell about it, and in the private conversation it was safe to say just that. He didn't get defensive and agreed to be open to talking about it with me for both our benefit for growth. Now when he talks about it I get a boner. LOL

I've tried to get George to wear a silky something or other for me and he just will not cooperate. Sagrin

Well, you've got to make him wear with your force. Mdance2

I understand the liking to wear the clothes, not getting turned on by wearing them (seeing nice, skinny guys wearing them... *spadoing*)
then again, I also seem to fit most steriotypes for the gay male depending on time and place, since my personality changes somewhat depending on my surroundings
As In I'd never crossdress in a town that was majorly homophobic, unless it is majorly big too... well... maybe I would...
Womens clothes are really comfy in my oppinion XD maybe I could be a drag queen....... *imagines it*

It seems like lately the desire to wear female clothes like tights and pj bottoms that are female is getting stronger and stronger. I watch TV and I will see a article of clothing on a female and think that would be so nice to wear but then realize my body is way too manly to pull it off but then think it would just feel amazing against my body.

The other day I went to target and I bought some female stretch pants that are so comfortable as well as some boy short panties and a pj bottoms that are silk and some really short shorts as well. Lately I have been looking online about buying a full body unitard to wear at night and then a swimsuit because I love how they feel on my body.

I don't know if this is a phase or what or if this will continue on. I just know that I really enjoy it but know if that anyone ever found out that I would feel strange that it was public knowledge.

But we all know.
I bid NO Trump!

Uber fantasy to be feminized. Will never do it tho, as part of the fantasy is somehow I lose 50 pounds and 20 years and become good looking all by putting on the bra and panties. *sigh*

I like the feel of silky/nylon panties. I have some hanes ones that are different colors and you can see through them. I also like getting screwed with pantyhose on. Getting the ass part ripped out and all. Overall a masculine man but in bed...

I don't know if this counts, but I have two .... um well I guess you would call them "night gowns". They are both from India and have a lot of embroidery on them. I don't know if they were originally intended to be worn as day wear or what, but they are sort of like kaftans and they are SO comfortable! I only wear them around the house at night, but they are my favorite "night-time" attire. Also, in the summer time I sometimes wear a sarong warped around my waist (and nothing else) because they are comfortable and airy and it is hot and humid here in South Carolina during the summer. In neither case is it in anyway sexual (though my husband says it is sexy to him when I wear the sarongs), so like I said, I am not sure that this counts in relation to your own clothing preferences.
My motto is, "If it makes you feel good, and it isn't hurting anyone, then more power to ya!".
~Beaux