Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feminism and hatred towards feminism
By the way, that really sounds difficult. I'm sorry you guys are going through that.

KawaiiKitty Wrote:I dont think ALL men are like that obviously. Im talking only about the ones who decide that crossing that rape line is a choice for them. Most men can keep it in their pants. Even tho most of them are horn dogs, me included, but only with my partner.

Then by all means lets get undercover cops out there dressing provocatively (you know, like they do when they pretend to be hookers) and see what men attack them, and then get these menaces to society off the streets!

It's really quite sad when Intelligence proliferates into ignorance...

I do remember saying this "debate" was over the moment it started, as all this intelligence quickly devolved into Poison.

The only Antidote would have been to humbly bow out from the moment of opinionated opposition, but due to the level of Human pride, I suppose it could not be done.

There's a Saying we Caribs have : "Silence de baddest weapon, so when times be haad, we talk less".

Which means in Standard English, "Silence is the Best solution, in times that are hard, just talk less".

It's quite sad to see it go where it has, but I saw it coming...it was meant to happen, but nevertheless... :/

Sylph Wrote:It's really quite sad when Intelligence proliferates into ignorance...

I do remember saying this "debate" was over the moment it started, as all this intelligence quickly devolved into Poison.

The only Antidote would have been to humbly bow out from the moment of opinionated opposition, but due to the level of Human pride, I suppose it could not be done.

There's a Saying we Caribs have : "Silence de baddest weapon, so when times be haad, we talk less".

Which means in Standard English, "Silence is the Best solution, in times that are hard, just talk less".

It's quite sad to see it go where it has, but I saw it coming...it was meant to happen, but nevertheless... :/

I get what you mean and I appreciate it, Sylph. This thread did get really insane for a while, and nobody enjoyed seeing that. Unfortunately I believe that to stay silent allows people to walk all over you. I may not be the one being walked on, but I can't tolerate others being insulted for being themselves. Opinion is fine, but judgement is not. Sometimes it hurts to pull out a thorn.

Jake Wrote:And on the same tone I don't see the big deal there and if you wanted to stop the whole thing you just had to step in a deal with him... coming after fact and just drop another one to eventually start over a useless argument over opinion I'm not getting into that either... and I am also a web developer I wear many hats and I don;t see the link (if you run a forum, yes you can be sure eventually you'll have to monitor and when things goes too far why not pressing the darn button)...and that "hahahaha" I believe that you're making a mountain of a grain of salt... so thanks for your opinion and that was mine and let's leave it at that and go back to the topics at once. I have much better things to do than raveling on such irrelevant and insignificant details.

As part of my degree we were required to take cyberspace law. Someone is most certainly not required to step in at some point. That's the difference between a 'distributor' and a 'publisher'. I can create a message board application and host it on my site, but as long as I don't monitor or censor it, I can't be held liable for it's content due to staying on the side of distributor. If I however begin to remove posts due to 'inappropriate' content or remove users for posting such content, I become liable for all other content on the site. If I am an administrator, any thread I reach into I step into the shoes of publisher versus distributor.

Roooooaaaar

SeaDevil Wrote:As part of my degree we were required to take cyberspace law. Someone is most certainly not required to step in at some point. That's the difference between a 'distributor' and a 'publisher'. I can create a message board application and host it on my site, but as long as I don't monitor or censor it, I can't be held liable for it's content due to staying on the side of distributor. If I however begin to remove posts due to 'inappropriate' content or remove users for posting such content, I become liable for all other content on the site. If I am an administrator, any thread I reach into I step into the shoes of publisher versus distributor.

Quite interesting indeed I was unaware of what cyberspace law... when I took my business degree there was no such things... now this thread is about feminism but you should definitely start a new one and provide that information or well if you have any references to it I'd be more than happy to read about it Smile