Rate Thread
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Fetishes And Kinks.
SolemnBoy Wrote:Eh, in all seriousness, I'm pretty vanilla except for the bondage thing. I could probably cross my own limits and do edgier stuff if my partner got off on it though.

You're not fooling anyone. The things my dad tells me about you and him...:eek:

Miles Wrote:You're not fooling anyone. The things my dad tells me about you and him...:eek:

Oh come on, the hose incident wasn't THAT bad. I'll give you some links later Smile

Well... where to begin? Muscle worship, water sports and being dominated by a bigger guy. Then I also like being punched in the stomach as I pass the point of no return. I also like licking a guy's armpits, but guess that is also muscle worship.

my kink is black men, i want to have a three way or four way with them! They are sooo sexy! and I love being submissive and talked down on, I dont know why lol

I may be a bit more kinky that my innocent face would lead folk to believe.

While I'm not all whip me beat me make me worship you 24/7 slave type thing - I do have a fascination with the dom/sub roles in bed (and out). I liked to be tied down a little, tied up a little... There is a lot I haven't tried in this venue, but with/for the right man I might be amazed at how far I would be willing to go.

I put in profiles: Vanilla to moderate BDSM.

I'm not into severe stuff like feces, blood, whipped senseless/to bleeding welts - but I do have a higher than average pain threshold Wink

(Un)Fortunately the guys I have been with were not very experienced or not deep into BDSM subculture - while have proudly worn a collar (in private), and leather chaps and leather other stuff... It hasn't been a mainstay of my life.

I had a 'crash course' this past year talking with a relatively kinky person, I learned of needles and violet wand, sounding and a few other things I would like to try.

I have done body worship my third partner was a body builder and had to have his muscles worshiped, and loved to compare his body parts to mine, in fact my refusal one night to do this is what ended up getting my heart broken, and my arm too... Rolleyes

I'm one of those people that sorta beg to be dominated, but at the same time any 'nice' dominating individual is loath to actually push too hard because I appear (and act - perhaps I am) a bit 'too nice' to be treated 'that way'....

I have a lot of fuzzy limits - while I haven't tried it I might be willing. Its all about being with the right fella and of course there has to be loads of trust.... Trust is hard to come by and apparently everyone I tend to trust ends up betraying that in some sort of horrible fashion, so now I'm just not that trusting - period.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:fascination with the dom/sub roles in bed (and out). I liked to be tied down a little, tied up a little...

This.

Quote:have proudly worn a collar (in private)

I would totally do this.

Quote:needles

No

Quote:violet wand

NO

Quote:sounding

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO I CAN'T HEAR YOU LALALALALALALALA

i would love to be tied up and used for whatever he desires no pain though! I love black men also! I think i would enjoy being talked down to and humiliated. If i could just walk into the room and be forcefully made to suck his cock and have him face fuck me and then turn me around and take me from behind like an ass hungry tiger would be amazing. I once saw and episode of CSI where there was a huge orgy where every one dressed up as animals, one of them left and got shot because he was a coyote. I think costumes and outfits are freakin awesome especially in an orgy. I have a huge thing for biting while getting jacked off. The mix of that pain and pleasure is great. Biting on my chest feels the best lol didnt mean to rhyme.

I have never tried anything kinky though as i have only been with a few guys but i can say none of the girls i have been with were kinky at all they lay there like a damn fish ugh women are boring. One did however rim me and was on the kinkier side than any of the prior. She made me love black women!

Handcuff me, beat me till I bleed then screw me till I scream. I'm not a vanilla kind of guy.

SolemnBoy Wrote:I think bondage is really hot until it gets hardcore :3

By "hardcore" I mean that all the gjuys I used to tie up were naked and that's how I photographed them, some with visible erections. Not suitable pics for GS. Sorry guys.

well, my list would go:
bondage(light-medium)
dom/sub roleplay(i like being submissive)
gang bangs
and i like a lot of furry/anthro art...don't judge me :tongue: