Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Final Fantasy Characters, which one(s) do you prefer?
Here are some final fantasy Characters, lets see which one(s) is(are) a favorite
if anyone here actually likes the FF series

my favorite is final fantasy tactics, I hope that counts... I like Ramza

Out of the options do you have a favorite? and I only went with the ones I could think of off the top of my head, and I don't remember the tactics characters sorry if I could have more options, I'd add all the main character XD

Only half of those are actually characters...there's a different Cid in almost every game and aren't the rest just recurring species?

Keeping in line with with the weird blue rat people trend, I might as well go with Freya from FF9, which I have never actually played.

I do like Lulu, I don't remember much about her, but I love how she dresses and how she was the mage out of the group

she had a mog doll, a cacturen (or whatever they are called)dolll, and was a BA B***H when she wanted to be
And Cid was always an inventor or mechanic, from what I saw, so I just call him/them one person
Cid is to great to die, he just revives after he dies of old age XD

also, I forgot to put Chocobo as the Chocobo from Chocobo Racing and the Chocobo dungeon games (I think it was the same chocobo in each one...)

Miles Wrote:Only half of those are actually characters...there's a different Cid in almost every game and aren't the rest just recurring species?

Keeping in line with with the weird blue rat people trend, I might as well go with Freya from FF9, which I have never actually played.

except cid and Moogles, all the others are legit characters (If I can figure out how to edit the answre for chocobo to be a specific one)

Oh right, overlooked Mog, from FF6 right? Didn't play too much of that one

Yeah, I think it was FFVI that he was in... but I remember him best from Chocobo racing XD
He was so gready and annoying XD