Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finally!!!! We Have PROOF!....
...that gay marriage will destroy the Institution of Marriage...well...for at least one couple...

Meet Nick and Sarah Jensen.... :eek:

[Image: Nick-and-Sarah-Jensen-x400.jpg]

Read their story...here...

http://www.advocate.com/politics/marriag...ns-marriag

Your thougths?

It's an interesting idea to not have to have the State recognize your love for another person, but at the same time they are rejecting all the benefits that come from being married. They are basically harming their family financially by doing this.

All because of us gays. lol

A really stupid and illogical, pointless protest and homophobic to boot.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

They are going to divorce, which is not very Christian, then they are going to continue to live together as an unmarried couple and have sex, also not very Christian.

I'm baking a cake for their divorce ceremony.

Darius Wrote:They are going to divorce, which is not very Christian, then they are going to continue to live together as an unmarried couple and have sex, also not very Christian.

I suspect that Christ really didn't give a shit if people weren't married. Only that they loved and were devoted to one another and all others.

Well, for decades, the claim has been that allowing gay marriage doesn't impact straight marriage in the slightest. But now, we have undeniable proof that it will. Surely we're not so self-centered as to blithely push forward with our "me-me-me" legislation, thus destroying an otherwise-made-in-heaven holy union. Tear up your plans, fellow homos - back to the bathhouses for us.

Lex

Well since this is a Bible Reading, Scripture living Couple, then I think Australians need to bring a huge pile of stones and a few really good throwers (Ya'll don't have baseball do ya?).

For it is adultery for a divorced woman to have sex with anyone (including her ex husband) and the punishment is stoning.

And since they already have children, its a pretty safe bet that they do the two back beast more often than they will ever admit, and once they divorce you can be certain all of that co-habitating they have planned (filthy unmarried couples) is going to lead to too much sex and adultery.

See I can validate with the same Book they Validate their crap all of the above ^^^.

What they can't validate in this case is the scriptural reference point to divorce over someone else marrying - not can they justify calling out the sins of others if they are going to turn around and sin as well.

These people are idiots, and if they divorce that's on them. There is no law going into effect that will change straight marriage - none of the nations who have afforded gays marriage haven't touched the straight marriage laws.

Personally I think governments need to reassess this whole 'Marriage unto death' thing since so few do it. Perhaps 10 year contracts that can be re-applied for after the ten years are up. This way everyone can get married ever decade.

well, i don't think it's the gay couples destroying the ''institution of marriage''. the straights are doing a great job at it all on their own. bringing gays into the matter might actually end up improving marriage statistics.

but, who cares what one brain-damaged couple thinks. nobody gives a fuck. nobody will even blink an eye. it's just their attempt at getting some attention. ignore such people.
''Do I look civilized to you?''

These two people think so little of their own marriage vows,, that they are willing to use divorce as a form of protest to highlight their religious views.

This type of protest certainly isn't going to change the hearts and minds of other religious people who actually do cherish their marriage vows...........

Same-sex-marriage didn't destroy their marriage,,,,,, they did!!!!!
We Have Elvis !!