Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finally!!!! We Have PROOF!....
Stupid twats.

Cut off your nose to spite your face, basically

Rareboy Wrote:I'm baking a cake for their divorce ceremony.

They might sue you..straight divorce...gay baker....it is a recipe for disaster...

OK....my only thought when I read this...and the reason I posted their photo...THESE are the kind of people who scare me..without knowing anything about them. Their vibe in the photo gives me the same reaction as watching zombies eat someone. I think they have a really creepy vibe....

They also remind me ALOT of Pennywise the Clown...in Stephen King's IT ...they give me the chills...

Do you guys think they attack gay people so much because it's easier? I don't see them doing this much about murder, they don't go to the worst neighbor hoods to protest against crime or protest against non-religious straight couples getting married.
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

They're each gonna get gay married to show how much gay marriage is REALLY ruining straight marriage. But really it's just Nick wants dick and Sarah seeks to scissor and this is the perfect excuse.

Frankly I don't care about marriage, I just think all couples should be able to get the legal benefits.

I don't care much for the religious traditions. I have my christian values of love and forgiveness and I'm thankful for those, but I do not need anybody's blessing upon my relationship or anything else in my life, I just want legal equality.

Ugh...

Darius Wrote:They are going to divorce, which is not very Christian, then they are going to continue to live together as an unmarried couple and have sex, also not very Christian.
Oh, but that's the Old testament ( i think, i never actually read it myself personally) that doesn't count anymore...except for the passage about gay stuff Rolleyes

They're going to divorce and marry people of the same sex.

Well, that really is cutting your nose off to spite you face. Personally, I'm on the fence of gay marriage rights. But doing this? I'm glad they have something they deeply believe in - regardless of what it is - but what good do they think it will do? It's not as if the Australian government's shi**ing their pants over this, is it?

Cuddly Wrote:Frankly I don't care about marriage, I just think all couples should be able to get the legal benefits.

Yeah. When people say "love is a human right" it kind of embarrasses me. I don't actually know much about what my human rights are but I'm not sure love is one of them. It's not something you can quantify. It's kind of wishy-washy / waffly. The way to win the argument is to focus on the legal implications of marriage rather than the sentiment. Love is not a human right. As far as I know. If it were, someone would legally have to love me and that would be against their human rights because I'm horrible (it may not be my human right to be horrible, but if anyone tries to stop me, they'll regret it), so the whole thing collapses under the weight of logic.