Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finishing inside
I was wondering if the bottom enjoys it more when the top orgasms inside them during bareback or if he enjoys in better when the top orgasms onto them? This is assuming they are in a monogamous relationship and have been tested.

With a guy I love, I want to have a bit of him inside of me forever (Awwwww how pathetically romantic is that? ).

Bare backing is reserved for that special guy who I want to spend my whole life with... thus far there have been 6 of those. Rolleyes The two one night stands I had I insisted on condoms and no one left anything in the other.....

I will assume that intimacy and being with someone you really really love there is this desire to be as close as possible. Thus barebacking sex happens a lot more with couples - lovers than with one night stands.

I could be wrong.

personal preference i guess but you dont like to spoil the pace do you

kingwebster Wrote:I was wondering if the bottom enjoys it more when the top orgasms inside them during bareback or if he enjoys in better when the top orgasms onto them?

This cumming onto them is for movies. They would need ultrasound equipment to catch the internal orgasm on film.

It's been so long for me that I don't even remember if I could feel the difference, but just from a psychological point of view, I would rather have it happen inside me. And no, I don't want any condom inside me either, so it would have to be within an ltr and with complete trust.