Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First time in a long time
Hey guys and girls... just want to say thankyou to everyone who's replied with nice things and been on this forum, you're all awesome. :redface:

SO anyway I was out having dinner with my hubby last night, and we're having a nice time just chatting and having some chickeny chicken. He's in a really good mood and we're being a bit flirty and talking about things when he finally drops the bomb.

"I was gonna let you have my ass on my birthday..."

my jaw just dropped and I tried to play it cool. "ohhhh, really really?...'cos you know I'd make it good for you hun." Sawink

this is something I've always wanted to hear him say so it slapped me in a good way. I started an earlier thread saying how he had done this for his first boyfriend but not for me. Now he had suddenly changed his mind. This would be his first real time going bottom in 9 years, and it was his own idea. So now I have a lot to live up to, it's crazy. It's my chance to show him what he's been missing out on; may even get some excercise and stuff building up to the big event. But then I don't wanna make too much out of it; I sound kinda excited already because I am, but yeah... not often you get to hear exactly what you want. One month and counting...

any general advice on anything welcome x

Aw bless! That's a nice thing for him to do (at last! Wink ) and of course it means a great deal to you. Take it very slowly and make it really pleasant for him. Maybe combine it with a relaxing massage? Y'know, work your way up (or should that be "down"?) to the main event.

Have fun.

yes... like marshlander has said.... show him that you appreciate it.... buy 1 rose as a gift for afterwards ... in case he feels not as good like you

Aaahhhh, I'm very happy for you!!! Take him to heaven!!

Sounds great Smile I hope its romantic Big Grin

If I were you I wouldn't make too big a deal out of it. He will be well out of practice, so to speak. What you don't want to happen is he not particularly enjoy it, be very disappointed and not give it another go.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

Make it a very romantic night - flowers, candles, nice dinner, lots of foreplay. Nice and slow, let him work into it. Make it a night he will never forget :biggrin:

fredv3b Wrote:If I were you I wouldn't make too big a deal out of it ...
Don't you think that decision has rather been taken out of his hands by "hubby" setting a specific date so far in advance? Surely it's less of a deal when it's a little more spontaneous? Rolleyes

Fair point Marshy. I'll put it this way, if I were Sil I wouldn't make a much bigger deal out of it than it already is.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.