Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fondling a sleeping guy?
I saw this on another forum & I just had to post this here.Have you ever fondled or touched a sleeping guy (or girl)?I once fondled a guy back in varsity & I had such a rush!You don't know whether they can feel you or if they'll wake up,it's such a rush!Was I put in that situation again,I'd do it in a heartbeat.And oh,he wasn't packing that much.

Can't say I have...

I wouldn't... I'd feel like I'd be taking advantage of somebody when they're vulnerable... I'd much rather it be something wanted mutually... Confusedmile:

Smurlos Wrote:I wouldn't... I'd feel like I'd be taking advantage of somebody when they're vulnerable... I'd much rather it be something wanted mutually... Confusedmile:

agree. I can imagine the rush but after that what is next :eek:

eish, no, that a bit hectic.

should be concentual.

I haven't done that.

:redface:Thanks for making me feel like a scheming slut!Then what do you guys do for fun at the convent? :tongue:

Dan1089 Wrote::redface:Thanks for making me feel like a scheming slut!Then what do you guys do for fun at the convent? :tongue:
Oh, fast, pray, sing the odd hymn, help out in the garden, do good works ... you know Wink

Dan1089 Wrote::redface:Thanks for making me feel like a scheming slut!Then what do you guys do for fun at the convent? :tongue:

hahaha ! :tongue: at the convent of all places!! Xyxthumbs

*cough* slut! *cough*.....
:biggrin:
LoL