Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Foreskin...
Thanks!?

I only just managed to repress the goddamn embarrassment of that! Don't make it surface again, Boy!

:tongue:

x

Don't ever worry about going to a doctor.....

That's what they are for and have seen it all. Far too many people end up with things becomming critical because they were too embarrassed to check things out when they started to think something might be wrong.

As for the forskin....I've seen...hundreds...and hundreds more in pictures, and normaly the forskin is attached below the head of the penis and folds over the tip like a hood. There is some skin that runs underneath to the underside of the head, but it shouldn't (I don't think) be too tight or go into the hole.

Not that I'm trying to scare you, but I've been with guys for whom it was a problem. It might not seem to be a big deal now, but once you become sexually active it could cause you some problems.

Seriosuly? My honest opinion? Next time you are at the doctors, push aside being embarrassed and just ask him. That's what they are for. If it's no big deal you'll know for sure, and if it's something that you can easily take care of, what a waste to maybe spend yers with a problem because you were embarrassed.

Women have to go to the gynocologist a few times a year! Buck up and let your doc see if you have a problem.

UPDATE:

Hey, the other night *after masturbating* I was able to full retract the foreskin over the head of my penis.. but it was still attached near the tip of it. It didn't hurt but it looked kind of tight and the head was SOOO sensitive.. i couldn't even bare to touch it after the first time Sad so i had to put the foreskin back over..

does it still sound like a problem or should i leave it?

wolk Wrote:UPDATE:

Hey, the other night *after masturbating* I was able to full retract the foreskin over the head of my penis.. but it was still attached near the tip of it. It didn't hurt but it looked kind of tight and the head was SOOO sensitive.. i couldn't even bare to touch it after the first time Sad so i had to put the foreskin back over..

does it still sound like a problem or should i leave it?

Quite alot of guys have this problem.. mine used to go over but its not attached by skin, then as it got bigger the skin doesnt go as far back.. it doesnt fully retract over the head. Its normal.. They told me i can have it snipped, leave it or let them pull it right back but chance it may get stuck.. LOL Cry
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

LOL ouch!
And okk thanks for the advice Smile

wolk Wrote:LOL ouch!
And okk thanks for the advice Smile

Supposely if it gets stuck they inject the head :eek:

But its fine unless you get discomfort, or any problems ejaculating..
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

I do have that bit of skin too... bled once from some over-zealous oral action! (I don't actually enjoy receiving oral... too sensitive!)

Can get my foreskin to retract over the head... but no further. And it can be a bit on the tight side.

That sounds like exactly the same as me.. except the top bit Wink

Good to hear someone like me

x

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:I do have that bit of skin too... bled once from some over-zealous oral action! (I don't actually enjoy receiving oral... too sensitive!)

Can get my foreskin to retract over the head... but no further. And it can be a bit on the tight side.

Ditto (only without the bleeding etc) - woo hoo people who are sharing my same boat *swipes forehead*. I'm fine how it is, just as long as it's cleaned daily and yeah, a bit of playing around in the bath helps!

if it doesn't hurt, if it doesn't affect how you urinate, if it doesn't affect how you masturbate, don't bother thinking too much about it. i think you're completely fine.