Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forums Slowly Dieing?
If this is happening, blame it on Twitter. lol

Do you think Twitter really has a future?

Twitter hasn't even scratched the surface of its possibilities yet. The mind boggles. Its very compactness and applicability to nearly anything... and I haven't even used my twitter account... no time. A million unqualified news reporters and no front desk... crime reportage... surveillance... lordy lordy

This is really the age of security/surveillance, ennit?

By the way, your situation sounds truly terrible, and I feel quite inadequate except to say that you are taking it all in stride... no wonder you feel stressed. Hug!

I used to be a member at gayteenforum. That sounds like something you're looking for (teens in the UK).But I must warn you I found a lot of those people to be ... complete pigs... no respect for anyone, all smart-ass, pompous, joe-cools.

Most of them think they own the world. Or at least that's the persona they use online. It's very unattractive to me.

SrChulo Wrote:I used to be a member at gayteenforum.org. That sounds like something you're looking for (teens in the UK).But I must warn you I found a lot of those people to be ... complete pigs... no respect for anyone, all smart-ass, pompous, joe-cools.

Most of them think they own the world. Or at least that's the persona they use online. It's very unattractive to me.

I used to go on there. I made about 25/30 posts then made a typo; 30 people corrected it within minutes.

I do not know about forums in general this is my first and i have found love on it he is 19 and wonderful.
I did not expect it but it hit me right in the heart

Best of luck to you

i don't consider gay forum sites like GS a haven for finding a lot partner but more of interacting with people who share the same beliefs about sexuality as you do.

Steven Wrote:Heya,

After a ten month relatoinship my romance is over, however I cant' help to notice Gay Websites but more forums than anything are dieing off. When I got into the relationship there were at least 20 UK ones I could register to, which had general people on.

However now there seems to be more chat sites and the forums have died including my own.

I'm not having a dig at gayspeak, I do love this forum, however there's hardly any gay teens from the UK visit on here, so if I'm looking for love I properbly will not find it here.

So my question is - wheres the best place to go looking for love apart from Gay Groups or Gay Clubs?

Hiya Steven
If you are around ever and read this friendships are what develope into relationships... Dating sites tend to be the same as gatydar in my opinion whereby people want to meet you bed you and move on knowing they can add another tick to their box... Being gay isnt always easy but it can be fun to some in a sense or two... If you meet someone irresspective of where you meet them i e on here/gaydar/real life work on the friendship before the relationship bit like learning to walk before you can run