Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friends Asking About Sexual Roles
For me, my response is largely based on my mood and the context in which the question arises. If it's some homophobic person asking just to be rude I normally respond with something like "For you? Bottom" or "there are better ways to let me know you're interested." If it's someone I feel comfortable with, like a close straight friend who is legitimately interested in understanding or a gay friend who is just trying to get an opinion on sex, then I have no problem saying it.

Ask them if they care to find out :3

Crs30 Wrote:For me, my response is largely based on my mood and the context in which the question arises. If it's some homophobic person asking just to be rude I normally respond with something like "For you? Bottom" or "there are better ways to let me know you're interested." If it's someone I feel comfortable with, like a close straight friend who is legitimately interested in understanding or a gay friend who is just trying to get an opinion on sex, then I have no problem saying it.

I like that I kind of think the same then x

I'm a bottom and damn proud of it. It's not about a role in the relationship. It's about what feels good and is comfortable for you. Screw anything else, especially labels.

lontok11 Wrote:I lived for years in Japan and often got this question from Japanese friends, but it was never, 'Are you top or bottom?' It was always, 'Are you the man or the woman?' Used to infuriate me.

I stopped at a friends house a couple of days ago and a gay couple from some "reality" show were on Dr. Phil, the person I was visiting immediately turned to me and asked "Which one is the man and which one is the woman?". It irritates me to no end.

lOl Big Grin i was asked the same question last night by a close friend of mine Big Grin
i was really embarrassed specially that i wasnt expecting that from her
but i didnt give her a straight answer... i just told her that it doesnt really matter if we love eachother

They always ask me and my fiancée that. After the 5th time, we got use to it. And always told em'.

-K™

It’s not always they asking who top or bottom most straight people don’t really understand what those terms mean.

I my case they have ask who leads, which doesn’t always mean the case of whose is top or bottom.

I think your right. . . In my case I think the people were honestly curious and maybe had an idea and wanted to check.

I have never been asked before... perhaps because they know I'm still virginistic and I don't know yet xD