Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Furious. Blind Rage.
pellaz Wrote:hmm; i would spend some time with them and assure you and your wife will always be there for them. keep it simple.

acknowledge your life change and make a check list of things that need fixing, dont put off things, the house key change is top of the list. along with closing bank accounts, change utility bills, passwords...
-for one single door in the house get am inexpensive electronic lock with a changeable code you can give to the children.

Your phrasing of your response compels me to clear up a couple points: This is stpdo2's ex-wife, not mine, and their two boys. The locks were changed well before I even arrived in Saint Paul.

How have politicians like Michele Bachmann affected Minnesota. Minnesota and particularly Garrison Keilor seemed very gay friendly and open minded.

Something awful seems to be happening in the Midwest. Any thoughts?

John

MisterTinkles Wrote:Actually you can get some small types of recording devices off of Amazon or Ebay very cheaply. I have found some for as little as $3 each.

You might get two "wide angle" video recorders/cameras if you cannot afford them.
One for the front of the house/apartment, one for the main part of the house....hopefully where she comes into the house the most.

Usually for any honest Judge, once one person in an action case like this breaks the law, there is nothing more for them to say to the Judge, they will find for the more honest person, not the one breaking the law.

It doesnt matter if you have nothing to do with the kids or not, they WILL be in the line of "fire" on this.
Since this bitch is vile and conniving, she will be telling all sorts of horrific lies to them the put them off of their father and you. Ive seen and heard this too much to know its not true...especially about bitches like this.

You can try everything you can to keep the kids out of it, but SHE will not let this happen. Unless these are extremely intelligent kids that already know whats going on and that lies will be told to them, then they will believe whatever lies she tells them.

Well, anyway, good luck with this.

I know she won't protect them from herself. Which is why I support the attempts to reduce their contact with her.

gilhooly Wrote:How have politicians like Michele Bachmann affected Minnesota. Minnesota and particularly Garrison Keilor seemed very gay friendly and open minded.

Something awful seems to be happening in the Midwest. Any thoughts?

John

Funny, this came up last night when we went out with some friends... Bachman's departure has been largely celebrated, from what I understand, but I'm new to the Minnesota political climate.

As for that "something awful", I see it too, but no idea what it is or why it will affect me, I just see it coming, and then ending.