Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
G spot?
Whats g spot? and what kinda difference does it make?

it's like a button in your butt or in a chick's party hamster that makes fizzy good special feelings happen

LOL for women it's in the upper front section of the cervix and it isn't really considered something in men though the prostate IS a very similar place for stimulation response in men. http://www.askmen.com/dating/vanessa/23_...crets.html prostatic fluid is the vehicle for sperm. mmmm. This thread is making me perv out. Sagrin
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

my friend calls it her c*m button

(i don't know if swearing/very sexual words are allowed here so i self censored the word c*m , lol . but you can all probably figure what it's meant to say hahhh)

LOL, CCRox. So clinical, yet so horny.

megumidesu Wrote:my friend calls it her c*m button

(i don't know if swearing/very sexual words are allowed here so i self censored the word c*m , lol . but you can all probably figure what it's meant to say hahhh)
I think the machine that puts our post up would have censored you automatically. It does in the chat rooms. It's a very similar mechanism, Megumidesu. Do you did well to self-censor your post. We still got your message, ©loud(y) and sticky....

G-spot - female thing. A-spot male equivalent, yes the prostate and, if you're good, the key to the ever elusive hands free orgasm for your partner. Smile

Now just who, er.. where is he... Oh yeah not here - dag nab it, I need to stay out of this thread. :tongue:

G spot - it gives you that crazy ooh lala feeling