Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Garlic. mmmm
Garlic bread.

Ingrediants. Ready-made garlic bread!

Damn im lazy in the kitchen, i actually need a lillitu in my life.

I raise garlic in the garden... I raise a lot more than I use... I keep it around because it keeps the vampires at bay.

I cook with it sparingly. Yes I pretty much add a bit of garlic powder to most dishes, but its not over powering.

I do make a mean garlic bread - my garlic butter is predominately garlic powder, then I use crushed garlic and shaved garlic to 'spice up' the bread. One gets the occasional bark from a bit of garlic when eating my bread.

THERE ARE OTHER GARLIC FANTASTS? YAY c:

I hate garlic.It stinks and it makes me nauseous. When someone has garlic on their breath and they keep talking to me close sometimes it's so sickening and annoying that I feel like punching them right in the mouth.

More garlic please!

Garlic is fu&$ing amazing!!! I love it. One of my friends is a goth who is allergic to it. We call her Vampi!

VileKyle Wrote:More garlic please!

[Image: gilroy-garlic-festival-90.png]
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtDDcCeuW8E6LhQNzdoTj...u_eWEaNr8A]
[Image: Garlic+Festival,+Hutchinson+(4).jpg]
[Image: mascots_pr.jpg]
[Image: events_garlic_festival_queen.jpg]

Roasted garlic on a crusty baguette is divine. I also love throwing the extra bulbs of roasted garlic into the cavity of a chicken and roasting with a thyme/rosemary rub.

I'm not so sure about garlic ice cream....but I use the hell out of it when I cook. You just can't replace that flavor and there's always Listerine.