Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gay Days at Disney World...
Attention seekers going to disneyland (of all places)

So many things I wanna adress, but this is the new year, I will approach it or at the very least try to, in a new way.

Three simple points I want to make, here I go;

1)[COLOR="Green"] Americans kill me with this whole "African American" thing, okay, not every black person in America is always from African descent, they could be dark from other dark skinned races such as Indians and Egyptians, mixing with other races. And not every Black person outside of America is obviously an American, so the term "African American" to me, is just a stupid way to sound polite, rather than say Black.

You can say it, Blaaaaaacccccckkkkkkk. Only one Vowel, not very hard. Get over it.[/COLOR]

2) [COLOR="Blue"]Let's not forget, Black history month lasts, but a month and does not "shove" anything that isn't worth something down anyone's throats. It is a way to keep the history alive within the community and just in general. "White History" has lasted since before and after slavery for years, so relax, it's not like black people are taking over.

I don't care if people don't like it, or are offended by it, I am a mixed person, but it is unfair and ridiculous to think that people celebrating their history and culture is bad.

Also, Rosa Parks and Martin Luther King didn't just stand up for the sake of Black people, they stood up for not only their rights as people, but for the rights of all people. Stop looking at their skin. They may have been motivated by it to do what they did, but it does not define them and was not the only purpose for their actions.[/COLOR]

3)[COLOR="Purple"] I'm actually starting to get alittle annoyed at seeing gay this and gay that everywhere these days, cause it's really not that big of a deal. And I say that living where I do, I'm actually tired of the whole gay thing all the time.

It's sort of like doing something you like so much you get bored/tired of it. Well it's like that, and to see that people want to have Gay pride at a place that was made for kids, is really dumb to me. Fuck off with that.

I'm not sending my siblings or any potential children to a place, that makes a big deal out of nothing, especially when they wouldn't even care or know to care.

I'm the further from homophobic or whatever, but it really is enough now. I just want to go to Disneyland and not have to see a gay pride or go to the hair salon and have to be the only guy who is fawned over.

And since we want to start comparing Blacks to Gays, just like White people had/have their day everyday before slavery, so have straights and just like how Blacks have their time to shine, so should gays. But not everywhere, all the time, for everything.

Black people go to school with white people, gay people shop in the same store as straight people.

Do we really need to have a gay pit stop all over everywhere[/COLOR]? Hypnotized-smiley

I don't agree that Gay day or whatever the fuck it is should be a "thing" . Gays already have gotten very far, like Bowyn said, so to continue trying to mark our territory everywhere, is not necessary.

There has got to be a limit for all things and pushing into a space for kids, is just so sad.

Anyway, I tried to be better with my points this year, so there you go <3hope you liked

Praise Divinity Hands-make-heart

I don't really know how to respond without basically saying what I've already said. But I went to a New Years gaming party just last night with a bunch of friends and acquaintances I hadn't seen in a while. A hand full of the party-goers would say stuff like "That move literally takes away half of your life bar, it's so gay" or "Quit being such a fag and duel me" or "Ha! Who the fuck designed those? They look like spiked dildos, no homo" or "(so and so)'s won a lot of tournaments" "Yeah, but he's really fucking gay, like, literally gay. Did you know that?" "No, I didn't. Wow." or "I'm sick of these faggots that use the same damn moves and never switch it up".

And I'm just sitting there trying not to cringe and thinking to myself "Well...this shit's still going on." I can't help but think that us keeping quiet and trying not to draw any attention isn't going to solve anything because people will just remain ignorant, and the children born into this world will just pick up what they hear from those ignorant people without being offered a different take on the matter. I guess you could argue that pride events are making things worse because of its "shoving", but at the very least, it's making people aware. That awareness will at least allow people to form their own opinions instead of having no one else to listen to but the homophobic people around them. Hell, I used to be the same way, although to a much lesser extent, until the LGBT community became more vocal and I heard more about it and thought it'd be good to look at things in a different way.

I agree that special days at theme parks are not necessary and may even be counter-productive. As long as Disney is LGBT friendly, every day can be gay day at their parks. I think it makes more of an impact when people go there with their families on any random day and see same-sex couples sitting together on the rides, holding hands, and sharing quick kisses. Homophobic parents may not say a word to their kids about it, but what has been seen cannot be unseen.

Should they have black days, hispanic days, asian days, native american & aboriginal days? It actually seems more segregated, promoting the idea that minorities should be avoided.

Remember, Mickey's not just silly... he's fucking Goofy!

[Image: sweet-kisses-80233015827_xlarge.jpeg]

[Image: 390972f9c23f95097412815b96885a2a.jpg]

[Image: Disney_Heroes_Prince_Naveen.jpg]

TonyAndonuts Wrote:I don't really know how to respond without basically saying what I've already said. But I went to a New Years gaming party just last night with a bunch of friends and acquaintances I hadn't seen in a while. A hand full of the party-goers would say stuff like "That move literally takes away half of your life bar, it's so gay" or "Quit being such a fag and duel me" or "Ha! Who the fuck designed those? They look like spiked dildos, no homo" or "(so and so)'s won a lot of tournaments" "Yeah, but he's really fucking gay, like, literally gay. Did you know that?" "No, I didn't. Wow." or "I'm sick of these faggots that use the same damn moves and never switch it up".

And I'm just sitting there trying not to cringe and thinking to myself "Well...this shit's still going on." I can't help but think that us keeping quiet and trying not to draw any attention isn't going to solve anything because people will just remain ignorant, and the children born into this world will just pick up what they hear from those ignorant people without being offered a different take on the matter. I guess you could argue that pride events are making things worse because of its "shoving", but at the very least, it's making people aware. That awareness will at least allow people to form their own opinions instead of having no one else to listen to but the homophobic people around them. Hell, I used to be the same way, although to a much lesser extent, until the LGBT community became more vocal and I heard more about it and thought it'd be good to look at things in a different way.

That's all well and good, and Im all for vocal, trust me, but have you never heard the saying ;

You can lead a Horse to water, but you can't make him drink.

Well we can make all the ignorant people, or whatever aware of all that is homosexual, doesn't mean they will accept it or change. They cannot be forced to change or accept it and that is perfectly fine.

I'd prefer a child brought into a world that was not brainwashed by gays or homophobes, but rather inclined to make their own choices on what they know of right and wrong. Because, really teaching kids about all things gay is essentially brainwashing them in a similar sense of how Homophobic people do by using slurs.

Perhaps I'm not as sensitive as you are, because to me your friends or whatever talking about their problems and using the terms gay and fag to me, is just childish and all the more better when I beat them at Pokemon or Call of Duty.

I see no need start wars over hurt feelings. America has now followed in Europe's footsteps in regards to homosexuality, so you don't need to keep hanging around these people who make you upset or uncomfortable.