Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gay-Pagan
I live in S.C in Georgetown, a small city/town. Its near two bigger cities but I don't think there are any Wiccan covens nearby :/

maybe you should inform you in the net about the possibilities first ... and the possible pagan ways.

Pagan, Christian, Muslim, it doesn't really matter.

Merry Imbolc

at Imbolc ( the night from 01 to 02 February ) we celebrate Imbolc, the return of the life in Nature.
Old myth tell us that the wheel of the year was stopped at 25. November and start again at 01. February. That means symbolic that the nature rests. All growing of plants stops...and and old saying in Germany is "Kathrein (as a girls name ) stops all dancing" that means that the wheel of the year rests.
Another myth is that you can see the white goddess Brigid rides in this night on her white deer ..awaking all Seeds, Flowers, Trees from their deep winter sleep.

The black goddess Hel ( - Hell - Percht - Holle -Cerridwen - Morrigane ) changes the sovereignty over the Nature with the white Goddess of Light Brigid.

In this night we stand candles in our windows to show the new light. Thats sometimes called as candlemass...

sounds fun... more of like an entertainment show actually.....hehe

Hi Smile I really don't reccomend you to research paganism and other related ocult religions on the internet. They always have too many wrong informations. If you want to really learn something about it, you should buy a book. And to understand the philosophy of it, you should also look some history of paganism.

I am an Eclectic Witch, but pull mostly from traditional European Witchcraft, adopting some Romani concepts and ingredients (as I am of Roma decent), as well as incorporating local plants. For the most part though, I just believe in what I have always believed, since I was a child, and will forever believe the same, as I have seen with my own eyes, heard with my own ears, and no person, nor book, nor teaching can change that. I am proud of my beliefs, but also try not to make a spectacle of myself, as you can imagine. Wink

a gaygan? Big Grin

Synaesthete86 Wrote:a gaygan? Big Grin

I thoroughly chuckled at that. XD