Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gay Parties
:eek:

[Image: QchjMJX.gif]

MikeW Wrote::eek:

[Image: QchjMJX.gif]

LOL...love that gif...

I have tried really hard to warm up to spiders... and reptiles. I feel guilty because I know it isn't fair as I love almost any animal to have such an aversion to spiders and snakes....

I do love some of the lizards...and frogs...but snakes...NO...and I worked hard on that one time trying to open my mind...petting the snakes...before I accepted I just don't like them.

......and spiders...EEK.

East Wrote:LOL...love that gif....
This one is JUST for [MENTION=22161]edhued[/MENTION]:

[Image: tumblr_mpo7q1tMlz1s1t718o1_400.gif]

mikew Wrote:this one is just for [mention=22161]edhued[/mention]:

[Image: tumblr_mpo7q1tmlz1s1t718o1_400.gif]

omg that's is the devil!! Kill it... Kill it with fire!

edhued Wrote:Hahaha that's gold. I mean EWWWW, that's like not only a boner killer, I dunno how to describe it.

About the orgies that's fine if that idea of the party in the first place. If the idea of a party was to meet new people and network and what not, then whoring around shouldn't be allowed in the house.... Uh wait....Did I just actually used network as a verb, NOW I FEEL OLD!

Yeah...It is weird to see people in your bed that were not invited. One could say they were networking.....Lurk

East Wrote:Hmmm...maybe it is regional then? I would say that 3/4 of mine were in San Jose/Silicon Valley...and the others were in San Francisco or somewhere closeby ....or Santa Cruz or Monterey...but there were ALOT of them!

I loved going to gay parties...

The thing is, we've grown older, so possibly we've outgrown the age of decent invitation.. We're no longer good 'meat', but we can still hold a good conversation. tadahhh!

princealbertofb Wrote:The thing is, we've grown older, so possibly we've outgrown the age of decent invitation.. We're no longer good 'meat', but we can still hold a good conversation. tadahhh!

LOL...yeah..I don't know about you but I am NEVER gonna be ready for anyone to call me "Daddy" whom I didn't give birth to..or even worse...."Gramps" ...EEK....

The parties I went to always had a wide age group range ...or at least it seemed like it.

I am wondering now though with the grindr and all that stuff if the younger guys ever go to gay parties because if not...they are missing out on alot of good conversation and a great way to socialize with and meet guys....

East Wrote:LOL...yeah..I don't know about you but I am NEVER gonna be ready for anyone to call me "Daddy" whom I didn't give birth to..or even worse...."Gramps" ...EEK....

The parties I went to always had a wide age group range ...or at least it seemed like it.

I am wondering now though with the grindr and all that stuff if the younger guys ever go to gay parties because if not...they are missing out on alot of good conversation and a great way to socialize with and meet guys....

Yes these new technologies have 'hurt' a lot of the old way of interacting. Maybe you have to make them fashionable again... become a great party giver. But one does need the connections and the space, possibly even a swimming pool or big garden.

Actually one of my more confidant gay friends went to a party recently. He actually was the bartender for it. He regaled me with the tales of it, how the downstairs was socializing and the upstairs was where you went to hook-up once you found someone you liked.

I've never personally been to one, but I did get invited to one by a guy on Grindr. I don't think I could ever go to one, I don't have the balls for it lmao.

I need to move to the west coast where all the parties are, too many homophobes in the east Sad
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]