Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gay men suck
if this makes you feel any better... i am close to 180 pounds and im 5'7. medically thats considered obese for someone of my size. it's been a real downer, been trying to lose at least 20 pounds but my attempts have proved unsuccesful.

Here's something you should now. it's not really what the person looks like outside, it dont matter how fat or how skinny the person is. I know i've dated two fat people before, and they were really sweet. Im with a guy now who is a bit on the chubby side. What im trying to say is, the people who focus only on what the person looks like, fail to see the inner beauty within. Thats their problem. Im not exactly all to thrilled with the way i am myself.

But just keep in mind, and im sure you heard this before, love will find you eventually. Someone out there is bound to see you for the person you truely are, and not just focus on what you look like.

So dont lose hope alright? keep trying, keep searching, whatever it is you do.

skinny people dis like fat people. why? if your constantly on a diet, watching what you eat it is difficult to be with a boy that can eat/drink everything. further more all that food is right in the fridge calling your name.

not mentioned here; if you wan to loose weight no magic, keep your food/alcohol intake below say 1800 calories. exercise is not that important but helps in other ways. write down what you eat/drink for a few days and tally up the calories... if you want

The gay community can be very "visual" and I understand where you are coming from. I used to go to the gay bars and feel like the scraps left over on the dinner table that no one wanted.

That being said, the two best relationships I had were with guys who were much skinnier than I was. They loved me for me, and we had mutual respect for each other.

You say you "come off" as confident....."coming off" doesn't do it, you need to actually be confident.

I do believe you should try to cut down on your weed, as eat healthier to lose some weight. Trust me, when you lose weight, your confidence goes up and it will show naturally, and attract others to you. Also, remember that weed can cause "the munchies", which will counteract any exercise or diet you follow.

When I was at my heaviest, I was almost 300 pounds (I'm 5'7") and I'm currently "yo-yoing" between 220 & 215.

Here is a side-by-side my "before" pic (at 295) and my current (at about 215).

[Image: theoldchuck.jpg][Image: CopyofColoradoOutfit001.jpg]
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

LesserEvil Wrote:So I'm a bit overweight as a gay guy THIS SUCKS! i mean im skinny-er then I used to be but ever since high school I was always the "fat" gay kid... lol

Now what? I'm 21 I am not very good at dating or lets say im not good at meeting anyone interested in dating me?

I always go straight to blaming the weight for my unsuccessful attempts at love but am I wrong? Or should I keep pounding the lemon and cyan food replacements?

I told my friend that I dont date because all the gay guys are only interested in other skinny bitches and he said that its not true at all.. *but he lives in New York now* and I still disagree

I am not looking for someone who is really fit or anything. as long as they look like they take general care of themselves haha im not very picky wtf

Anyways maybe I'm just smoking to much weed but I swear you gay men just suck! lol

Oh well. Onwards with the search.

Thoughts?

Hello there,
I cant help but agree with you about the fact that alot of the gay men on the planet seem to want some skinny streak of piss known as a pissy attitude stuck up queen and trust me theres enough where i live... It really pisses me off the way they can play on peoples emotions and whatnot but to be honest babes when i was younger i was skinner than i am now and i thought id loose weight but what the hell for.... Why would i want to degrade myself for some stupid twat that wants to use me if i was skinny well you know what.... Big can be good to be honest... Sod em because they aint worth shit in my opinion.. I find they can be highly degrading themselves when they walk around in un natural skinny fit clothes that some child would be able to get into... Dont change who you are for them and at the end of the day... Sex is only a small bit of time i tend to equalise to a fart... It builds it explodes and it goes thats it.... Whoopie fucking do dar... You stay how YOU want to be and build on your personality and say fuck u skinny little freak whos gonna be warm in winter Tongue... I am 26 years old 5ft 10 and weigh 13 stone and to be honiest... Im Glad im not some skinny streak of piss because id look like the rest of em.... FAKE..... Theres nothing wrong with a bigger guy just means you got more to play with Smile

Kindest regards

zeon xx

CellarDweller Wrote:... Here is a side-by-side my "before" pic (at 295) and my current (at about 215)...
Hi CD, you look much younger now. Well done Confusedmile:

Hey i eat and drink whatever whenever and i only between 135 and 145lbs. my body just digests things at a crazy rate. i can completely get wasted and walk it off in less than an hour.

marshlander Wrote:Hi CD, you look much younger now. Well done Confusedmile:

thanks! It's not easy, but I want to reach that goal of 185!
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

OMG CD, we have so much in common . . . it's scary. I weighed close to 300lbs in 2009 and I got down to 172lbs before trying to bulk up more (to fit into my loose skin). I'm currently 182lbs and working on loosing more fat before trying to bulk again.

I agree, it looks like you got younger!! : )

CellarDweller Wrote:When I was at my heaviest, I was almost 300 pounds (I'm 5'7") and I'm currently "yo-yoing" between 220 & 215.

Here is a side-by-side my "before" pic (at 295) and my current (at about 215).

Awesome, as Marshlander said, you look younger, great work.

I know the gay community is very judgemental, especially when it comes to appearance...more fool them. I work with a few large guys and girls and they are beautiful people as anyone else.

I was always ridiculed, abused, bullied for being too skinny. I'm 5'8 and for a very long time I was around 52kg. I went and lived in Japan and the change of diet pushed my weight upto 79kg, but upon returning home it dropped back to 55kg...but in recent years I have put weight back on and it has stabalised at about 65kg.

People will always get ostracized for not being the perfect gym bunny faggot build, but hey you know what...those people that dismiss large guys or skinny guys are so superficial that not only do their opinions mean less than the ground that the shit lays on...they mean even less as people.

Come as you are.

CellarDweller Wrote:thanks! It's not easy, but I want to reach that goal of 185!

You're so right it's not easy trying to lose weight and more importantly keeping it off. But you've done it and now you're one good looking guy. Cool