Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gay songs
I really like them and they make me feel proud of myself, but what I would really like is to hear some gay love songs where it isn't about glorifying the sexuality part, but glorifying the love between the two people (A duet would be amazing). Its also my opinion on gay cinema, most being on the three subjects of: Coming out, sex, or AIDS.

We're loving the Hosier stuff. and I think the other homo songs do a world of good too.

There's [MENTION=21111]BlueStar[/MENTION] 's theme song

Cheyenne Jackson is out there

Ryan Amador One Great Song Here

And as far as I know this is the first time "gay" was sung about and made the radio back in the 70s.

I've always liked this Punk song, "HOMO"…

*...Everybody: There's a little homo in all of us…
and it's just dying to get out!…*

Rofl

i don't know about you, but this song is gay---

i've been listening to it since 2013 summer!! and i still can't get enough of it. i can still set it on repeat and listen to it 100 times in a row. gay!

Always loved this one. It has the sort of angry political divisive energy that's missing from the boring whining that is "Same Love".

As for other gay songs..

I'll just attach this....because I can.....

Diana Ross - I'm Coming Out (1980)

One thing I've noticed over the years, what is called "lesbian music" is almost always music by lesbian/bisexual women artists... kd lang, Melissa Etheridge, Ani Difranco, Tegan & Sara, Indigo Girls and many others. On the other hand, gay men seem to rarely embrace gay musicians with the same fervor as they do female "divas" that is usually what is meant when the phrase "gay music" is mentioned. It is really too bad, because many very talented gay artists get little attention. I know what will some say, just because we are gay men doesn't mean we have to embrace gay artists, but if that is what you believe, then why as gay men do we even have to embrace anything as "gay music?"

how about "I willsurvive" ?