Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GaySpeak's top destinations
I want this to be a thread where everyone gets to select their favorite destination/vacation spots and add them to the list.

The idea is that all submissions that are legitimate are accepted without questions- That way, everyone's perspective is valued.

There are no limits to the amount of places you can add.

I'd like to start off the list with:
-Minnesota's North Shore, a stunning example of Midwestern coastal living.
-Delaware's seashore- The place where I spent my summers Big Grin
-Minneapolis St. Paul. Lots of shopping, parks and beaches.
-Arkansas's Mount Magazine. The lodge on top of the mountain is world class, in my opinion.
-Montana and Wyoming, two culturally authentic Rocky Mountain states.
-Iowa. This state is a detox from the pressures of urban life... Unless you're in one of Iowa's fantastic big cities.
-Pittsburgh. A fantastic, historical and diverse city with so much to discover.

Alright, those are the first entries. Let's hear some more!!!

Is it allowed to say something outside the US this time?

Yeah, you are

-Northern Scotland around the city of Inverness it's quite small but rather remote so it has everything and the country, mountains and coastline around there is amazing!!!
-Edinburgh is an amazing city for an urban break has great culture and history
-I know I live there but Yorkshire is really nice as well has everything if you like outdoors except a desert or a swamp... Plus some great city's as well!!
Again these are all in UK but I only just got am passport to get out of the country!!

Chernobyl, Ukraine

- Angkor wat in Cambodia, I've always wanted to see it, looks so beautiful ^^
- To Nepal, to see the Himalayas and as a spiritual trip to find myself.
- A trip to India, to experience true Indian cuisine and to learn how to cook as one Smile
- Iceland, so I can see the it's barren nature and all it's awesomeness.
- Australia and New zealand, to experience it's special natue, to see their awesome creatures and perhaps learn how to surf xD
- Mexico and Peru, to see Chichen itza and machu puchu ^^ And perhaps to experience native american culture ^^
- Valletta, to see it's cultural heritage in all it's glory ^^

Am I the only one whom want to see all of the world? xD
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.

Sydney, Australia - Just a fantastic bustling multi-cultural city by the sea Smile I would live there in a heartbeat.
Naivasha, Kenya - A stunning location on the edge of a lake set within an extinct volcano. Pity the country is such a mess.
Glasgow, Scotland. - Undergone huge regeneration in the past 5 years. Have started to discover the stunning architectural masterpieces of the 17/18th century public buildings that are being restored to their former glory and converted into residences. Merchant City area is an architect's dream.
[B]Boulder, USA[/B] - Small town USA at its best.

ObW
X

I want to visit Australia . My friend tells me that Melbourne is so nice . . .

The Hebrides in Scotland

The Summer Palace in Beijing.

I don't know if it's just nostalgia, but Hong Kong is a really inspirational place. It's both a surreal dystopia and the most tangible thing in the world all at the same time.

Places I've been and I want to return to:

Kuala Lumpur
Philadelphia
NYC
Tokyo

Places I haven't been to, but want to visit:

Paris
Rome
London