Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GaySpeak's top destinations
Well, being from the typical "go to place" for Vacations, I'd like to go somewhere opposite of how it is here.

I wanna firstly go to Africa to see the culture and possibly west Africa in particular, where many Caribbean slaves were taken from and so forth.

And Italy, Sicily, as that's also a part of my ancestory and plus, I want to taste authentic pasta straight from the country of origin lol.

And I absolutely love Celtic countries, like Ireland and stuff. It seems so mystical and old <3 . calm and slow, a total opposite of here and I just love it.
*sings in Gaelic* lol

Gay people are often ambivalent of coming to Caribbean islands, so I'm not surprised to not see any here :'(

I also really really really badly wanna go to Trinidad and Tobago. They're just so Much fun and their accents are sexy. :hugs-and-kisses-smi

partis Wrote:Trolling… but i only troll people i like so… FUCK YOU Smile

I love when you talk to me like that, dear "rosbif" ! Sheep

My bedroom
Your bedroom
His bedroom
and sometimes even
Her bedroom O.o

I see many have listed Scotland. I'd like to walk the Rob Roy trail in that country one day. And visit Aberdeen where I can hopefully listen to some Doric being spoken as a story of mine has a lot happen there (in the future when the world is very different, but still visiting the city can only help).

While I was there I'd also like to visit a place in Edinburgh that explains all the clans to learn about the Cochrane clan on my Dad's side, and also the Anderson of my current partner (not that we identify as Scottish and I'm closer to my Swedish side than Scots-Irish side).

I'd start with London, although I'd love to explore every inch (or centimeter) of the UK.
I'd also do Rouen, Los Angeles, Pheonix or Albuquerque, and maybe Rome or Florence.

i want to go to antarctica so i can steal me a penguiiiin :biggrin:

megumidesu Wrote:i want to go to antarctica so i can steal me a penguiiiin :biggrin:

Good luck, I've heard that it stinks a lot :biggrin:

Ekwarph Wrote:Good luck, I've heard that it stinks a lot :biggrin:

i won't be there long. just to get a penguin and then i'll be leaving Smile

megumidesu Wrote:i won't be there long. just to get a penguin and then i'll be leaving Smile

Sure, I know Wink

I was joking on the fact you said you would steal a penguin. Wink

Ekwarph Wrote:Sure, I know Wink

I was joking on the fact you said you would steal a penguin. Wink

haha i know xD
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: