Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gayspeak Village (Mafia Game)
Rawr Wrote:Indeed! though I'll compose a list of places within the village for people to hide/attack in.

Oh okay and 2 more questions... Sorry Sad

Since the King has the power to kill whomever he wants with distinct absolution, does that mean he cannot participate in an election/vote to have someone picked off, excluding his right to do so as king?

And if so, will he be able to after he uses his power

And also, if he were to use his power, will he then be eligible to be killed off, seeing as how his identity will then be indefinitely be known?

Because essentially , a king could use his power to kill a player and remain safe from them through the game, unless a werewolf is able to get him, which the chances of would be reduced by 10%, as the villagers would likely be more inclined to go after unknown targets rather than a known one and so the Kings percentage of safety would only rise with every person killed.

With the exception of the Psycho who could theoretically kill him, but even then the chances are reduced to 10%, as the likelihood of the psycho surviving the onslaught of not only the Villagers misguided(or perhaps not of you think about it) votes, the werewolf attacks and the King Himself.

In that case, he'd either have to be barred from the game once he has used his power and cannot vote until he does so or rely on luck for his murder by any faction.

Ugh more than 2 questions... Dang it :I

The Kings decision would be done anonymously through PM. If the King chooses to lynch someone during the day, the vote will be void and the person with the most votes will be saved for a day. So The King could save his own neck, or someone he thinks is being killed innocently. The King will only be known to the king, so no one will know his true identity.

The Vote for a new King will not be anonymous, and the new king has the chance to be a werewolf.

Once the King uses his ability to lynch a player, he will be similar to a normal villager.

Rawr Wrote:The Kings decision would be done anonymously through PM. If the King chooses to lynch someone during the day, the vote will be void and the person with the most votes will be saved for a day. So The King could save his own neck, or someone he thinks is being killed innocently. The King will only be known to the king, so no one will know his true identity.

The Vote for a new King will not be anonymous, and the new king has the chance to be a werewolf.

Once the King uses his ability to lynch a player, he will be similar to a normal villager.

Ooooohhh okay.

Now I'm all there. Its a game of luck and the human condition with elements of strategy.

Okay, ready to start this shindig :p

Thanks Rawr for explaining it to me! I like to learn all about games and the pros and con's and loopholes Smile

Sheep

Sorry, just bringing this back up in case potential interested parties didn’t see it… otherwise we have ten.

Come on guys, it's more fun with more players!

And the slut? Who is?
Every village needs a slut!

But this game is too complicated for me, lol, I'm not a gamer.

So if I understand this correctly it's like Trouble in terrorist Town with werewolves, sign me up!:biggrin:

BY the way for anyone with hesitations, it's actually really easy!

Once all the roles have been given out and the game starts, you get the hang of it really quickly, because you only need to do what your role specifies and the game just flows on its own.

The only tricky part is being a good liar

I will play if I can learn what the heck I need to do

Sorry I'm late people, I have an excuse but I'll not bore you with it. If I'm correct we have 11 members. I will now begin to randomly select your roles and PM you all the result, once you have all been give your roles we will start the game!