Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gearing up for Halloween............
[Image: halloween-picture.jpg]

Do you love Halloween?
Do you dress up and go out?
Do you go to parties?
Do you get together and do themed dress up with friends?
Do you decorate your house?

I was gearing up for Halloween this year, but since I got laid off, I wont have the money.

I was hoping to do something ludicrous in drag. I love camp drag, its so fun.
Either that, or I was gonna do the Wicked Witch of the West.....have not been her in years.

[Image: PEOPLE%20ONLY%20Wicked%20Witch%20in%20Th...740210.jpg]

Or maybe Endora from Bewitched...
[Image: d1baef2618b35e4771287abe979b7261.jpg]

What are YOU doing for Halloween?

I have been thinking of good ideas because I want to do something this Halloween. It is so hard to choose. Smile

Not sure yet. Last big thing I did for Halloween was a big party at my brother's old house - it was insane, never seen so many people crammed in and out of there. There was like 30 people crammed in the living room alone (which is a lot to fit in that space)...it was like a revolving door between there and my brother's room, and people pouring in from the street and out (since there were several other parties going on on this street), people we didn't even know were showing up, insane amounts of weed and alcohol (handles and jello shots) and surely other things...ridiculous costumes...and actually awesome music since we were DJing :biggrin: It was awesome and really stupid and I'm amazed the party didn't get busted because it was a nut house. Don't see anything like that happening this time around, but we'll see.

Hell yes I'm dressing up for Halloween! It's only my favorite holiday ever, since I get to dress up and not get weird looks. People even appreciate it on those days. How cool is that? I always go as something very different every year in hopes that I'll find one or two people who will recognize my costume. This year I'm going as Agent Sands. I already have half the costume ready. I even grew my hair out to the appropriate length, which I started a whole year ago.

[Image: 163701_114519321954590_6778408_n.jpg]

VileKyle Wrote:Hell yes I'm dressing up for Halloween! It's only my favorite holiday ever, since I get to dress up and not get weird looks. People even appreciate it on those days. How cool is that? I always go as something very different every year in hopes that I'll find one or two people who will recognize my costume. This year I'm going as Agent Sands. I already have half the costume ready. I even grew my hair out to the appropriate length, which I started a whole year ago.

You are the one that gave me the idea to dress up this year. The one time we were talking Smile

VileKyle Wrote:Hell yes I'm dressing up for Halloween! It's only my favorite holiday ever, since I get to dress up and not get weird looks. People even appreciate it on those days. How cool is that? I always go as something very different every year in hopes that I'll find one or two people who will recognize my costume. This year I'm going as Agent Sands. I already have half the costume ready. I even grew my hair out to the appropriate length, which I started a whole year ago.

Ok homey......gimme the lowdown on this character/outfit.
Inquiring minds wanna know!!

mbennet35 Wrote:You are the one that gave me the idea to dress up this year. The one time we were talking Smile

I'm always happy to inspire. Confusedmile:

MisterTinkles Wrote:Ok homey......gimme the lowdown on this character/outfit.
Inquiring minds wanna know!!

It's Johnny Depp's character in Once Upon a Time in Mexico. He's a CIA agent working in Mexico who hires the protagonist for government shenanigans. He ends up running into trouble and gets his eyes removed by the bad guys, so he wears sunglasses to hide the missing eyes while blood drips down his face. Very appropriate costume to scare small children with. Evil_lol

Halloween... if you see my view historial on youtube during this month and october, you'd only find make up tutorials lmao. I'm gonna dress up as a vampire... again

It's in the middle of my exams, but I'm going to do what I always do, play the edutainment video game Midnight Rescue with my friend.

So many bullshit stories about where Halloween came from.

Self-righteous, zealot, bigoted religious fanatics make a huge moronic spectacle of themselves every year, proclaiming this "the devils holiday", when it has nothing to do with the "devil".

After the pilgrims landed on this continent and started spreading out and building farms and families....they kept some of their old traditions, which still had to do with "rites of seasons".
[Image: Snap-Apple_Night_globalphilosophy.PNG]
One of these rites happened in the fall. People dressed up to hide their faces, used hollowed out gourds and pumpkins as lanterns in the night, and danced around their farms and crops chanting and praying in hopes of scaring away all the evil spirits and bad luck for the next years harvest. And was practiced on "All Hallows Eve", which some say was the start of Fall, some say the Equinox, some say the Summer Solstice". No one knows exactly at what point during Fall this was practiced, but it was to keep evil spirits and bad luck at bay....not worship them.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQk3tV5Uh7r2ppwo8FRbua...h3qkknt9mw]
Over the centuries, All Hallows Eve became Halloween, and has evolved into the diabetic coma of what it is today.

How do I know this? My second grade teacher, Miss Staff was a freeking awesome teacher. She was young and wanted to teach us truth about everything. She was a Halloween fan also, and told us she had done her research on what Halloween really is...even brought her personal reference book to class one day to tell us what Halloween was really all about. She felt that something so fun could never be anything pertaining to evil or the devil. And she was right.....in fact, Halloween is the opposite of what the religious nut jobs claim it is.

So get out there, dress up, and scare the shit out of some evil spirits and bad luck!!
And some religious nut jobs!!! LOL