Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gearing up for Halloween............
    this was me from Halloween 2 years ago - cant wait for this years,, ive even built a graveyard before with a smoke machine too lol - love this holiday, probably because I love horror movies

u can right click for bit bigger image, not sure how to get full size attached

Oh I absolutely love October! Not only is it my Birth Month and I'm almost right in the middle of it, but I always feel closer to my spirituality, as if my Sensitivity heightens...

I love the energy of Halloween, it's odd but fun...

Last year I was a mad scientist for some kids at a party the Aquarium(my other job) held...

I had Feathers from the Peacocks and Parrots sticking out of my hair and my heavy eyeliner and some red lip stick running down my chin as if I was bleeding and the kids just loved it!

I remember growing up, my Momma and Nana always called me Halloween Baby, since my birthday is pretty close to the Day.

I won't deny there are some people who kind of tear it somewhat and go all crazy and stuff, but generally it's so much fun. America passed over the tradition to us almost 60 or so years ago near when my Nana was just alittle girl.(she's 55 now)...

I just love it. Sheep

Fuck Drag, I'm gonna be Bellatrix LeStrange ... she needs no Drag, just tear up my cloak, flip my locks all over my head and act crazier than normal!

Hands-make-heart

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:^^^ So child molestation is something to make fun of?

Honestly I never get the 'humor' of joking about such a serious matter.

If you take everything too seriously, you end up driving a black Infiniti through Capitol barricades with a kid in the car, and getting shot.

I don't have a kid - so were are safe there.

However I am a 'quiet man' - and you know what they say about a lot of these really whacked out jobs - "he was such a quiet man".

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:I don't have a kid - so were are safe there.

However I am a 'quiet man' - and you know what they say about a lot of these really whacked out jobs - "he was such a quiet man".

Like the old adage says--

Beware the fury of the patient man.

two of my favorite costumes.

[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

ceez Wrote:two of my favorite costumes.

Mmmmm, I like a bendable man!!!!Evilgrin1