Gerehatric Sex
[COLOR="Navy"][SIZE="6"]Should old farts like me still be having sex

If so Why ?

if not why not ?

Also How long to do I have to go without sex to be a born again virgin?[/SIZE]
[/COLOR]

GroupGroupGroupGroupGroupGroupGroupGroup

Old?!! And what's it got to do with anyone else anyway. :mad:

Oh, and if there are interfering busybodies out there who decide the answer is "no" I'll stand back and watch while you break the news to gilhooly Wink

54!!!! Old Fart??? I don't see the link

As far as I am concerned, as long as you have a heart beat, you are a sexual being

I agree with both you guys Confusedmile:

Age is overrated Confusedmile: ..... Sex is overrated.... :biggrin:

fenris Wrote:Age is overrated Confusedmile: ..... Sex is overrated.... :biggrin:

I hope that is a typo? sex is overrated?

Isn't it underrated?

Hello there,
Regardless what age you are sex is continuious... I watched a sex program a while back on BBC and they interviewed a couple in their late 90's that are still having sexual intercourse even in todays age... I know all the time i can shag im gonna keep bloody doing it.... Plus they say that age is like cheese... Slowly matures.... Probably explains why sex with older people can be better than young ones...

dfiant Wrote:I hope that is a typo? sex is overrated?

Isn't it underrated?

no... for my opinion overrated .... sex is ok ...and a must-have.. but sex is not so important that it is the only light in the tunnel. If you see how many problems in relationships and for singles have their causes only in sex.... its more dramatic as healthy.
You can see it very clear here at the forum... instead talking with friends and the partner if people see there is a problem they have these problems month .. sometimes years in there heads... suffering like mad. And if you see how many great-working relationships break only because someone needs or wants more or less sex and maybe with another man its really sad.... and the solution sometimes very easy. But MY opinion....

zeon Wrote:.... Plus they say that age is like cheese... Slowly matures.... Probably explains why sex with older people can be better than young ones...
I wish you hadn't mentioned sex and cheese in the same sentence :tongue:

Pauly Wrote:[COLOR="Navy"][SIZE="6"]

Also How long to do I have to go without sex to be a born again virgin?[/SIZE]
[/COLOR]

GroupGroupGroupGroupGroupGroupGroupGroup

hmmmmmmm its been an age since I had sex. Not sure if being a born again virgin is a good thing or not lol!!!