Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Getting Over A Crush
Ok... one day at work I was frustrated with my hair and wanted to change it up. My co-worker had a friend who is a stylist. She recomend me to go get haircut from him. Instanly when I saw him, I was attracted to him. Everything about him.. his smile, how he dressed, a lot of common interest we have and good sense of humor. He did an amazing job cutting my hair!! I remember 1time I went to get a cut we talked about how I know his friend and told him where I worked.. the weekend after while I was at work.. he came w/ a friend. I got so nervous I went to our employee lounge and waited there until he left. I felt stupid after. After that weekend he came again.. this time I grew some balls and just stay on the sales floor. My back was turn from everybody while I was folding some merchandise when I felt someone poke my back. I jumped a lil shocked lol. It was him! Smile he laughed went to pay his thing. After he said my name and said see u later. Urgh I miss that day soo much.. months went by. A weekend before my bday I decided to flirt w/ him. I complimented him and told him we had some new merchandise and he should stop by and check it out.. he was acting really diff. He really didn't respond to me just was cutting my hair. I felt really ackward :/ so I changed the subject. I forgot to mentioned another conversation we had 1x. We were talking about my age.. ( he's like 10yrs older than me) then he said he was talking to this girl who happens to be my same age. He then asked for my opinion about age and he I would go for it :/ I didn't.kow what to say.. I couldn't say I was gay because i was embarrassed ( I'm ashamed. Recently I went to get a cut and I felt a totally weird vibe. Little talk. No more naking me laugh. Just akwardness :/ I really want to get over him. So guys can anyone give me advice?? Should I stop going to get my haircut and find someone new??

he just wants to make the $.

About mid way through your next cut tell him his last hair cut was the best ever and you hope to not loose him but you have a crush on him and should have talked to him earlier but was afraid. you can do that, being gay bi is no big deal.
boil it down to no, maybe, yes. Tip him big for the maybe/no. Insist that he is to cut your hair next time.
if yes ask him out to a nice evening as the tip. The next hair cut is in house.

consider being more out to these people. Find a way to express your gay as you make new acquaintances and or friends.

There is insufficient data here for me to say if he has a real interest in you or not.

I do find it odd that he went to YOUR store twice to see you. This expresses some sort of interest.

He may have had an off day - I know when I personally am feeling off/bad/sick I tend to be more distant with people in general it doesn't have to be a personal problem with a person for me to be more distant.

Months went by... young love and crushes are perishable items - they have a pretty short shelf life unless properly maintained.

He may have already found a new person, or may think you have no interest. If you are not openly gay he may feel he overstepped that 'straight/gay' barrier. Long silences can do far more damage than screaming matches.

If he is great at doing hair-cuts then why stop seeing him for hair appointments?

Sure, you two may not become lovers but if he is all that as you saw in him before, then why not a great friend instead?

Oh the heart will make you suffer no matter which route you take. Love is a cruel mistress and wears leather and used whips laced with razor blades - but it hurts so good. And you ain't done with love until love is done with you - you are just its helpless slave.

So you can run, but you can't hide.... Just live through the beating.