Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Getting hit on by a girl...anyone feel uncomfortable?
Oh I get hit on all the time. But you should having conversation with her I guess. And then when you eventually get to the topic of 'relationships' or 'Sex life' or 'marriage', just sneak it in. Tell her straight up that your guy.

And if its really making you uncomfortable, i think you should just tell her straight up. Randomly.

personally , i think unless they're really refusing to take no for an answer and end up drugging you or something or dragging you off somewhere to do something to you then it's not a problem . flirting doesn't hurt anyone and just tells you that someone finds you attractive . that's a good thing , apparently.

I've been hit on by a girls quite often. Usually when I say I'm gay, there are some very interesting reactions, but usually well-minded.

some guy messaged me on facebook the other day asking if he could be my husband. i told him i'm married already and my wife and i have a child together so i don't think it would work out with him.
so he said that it was okay because he would make a good husband for me.

obviously now i'm divorcing hikari and running off to be with this stranger from the internet. Smile

Well aren't we all just a big bunch of pussy magnets.

Wait, what?

Unlike apparently every other gay guy in the world I don't get hit on by women every time I sashay out my front door. If I was hit on by a woman, I'd first take a moment to soak it in and enjoy the flattery, then I would politely tell her that I'm gay. That should solve everything quite nicely, no?

Krupt Wrote:or you could be a little less indirect and more polite and just ask if she has a penis...that would defuse the situation with a little humour

I was thinking the same thing. Maybe when she starts hitting on him he could begin clapping and jumping up and down excitedly while kicking his feet back a little with every hop, then exclaim "Pee pee check time!!!!" in his best Pee Wee Herman impression.

Then, from behind his back, he magically produces the biggest magnifying glass you've ever seen and... you know... gets in real close. As his disappointment comes to fruition he looks her in the eye with hurt, lips quivering, a single tear rolling down. He throws the magnifying glass on the ground which shatters with a clamor. That's when the real sobbing starts.

That should take care any interest of hers.

Krupt Wrote:I constantly get hit on or flirted with by females, flatters me more than it bothers me. The only negative thought about females flirting with me is why can't it be a nice guy.

Agree with Krupt. Don't let it get to you. Accept it as a compliment on your good looks and let them know in some polite way that either you're gay, or just not interested, and move on.

To me, this sounds like when I was younger and was buying beer. I would get carded for id, cause I looked too young to buy the beer. At that point of time in my life I was offended, now at 45 (this doesn't happen as much as it used to) I take it as a compliment.

Now why cant the cute guy behind the counter asking me for id be gay,Xyxthumbs and simply want to use the id check to check me out?:flirty-greetings-sm

megumidesu Wrote:some guy messaged me on facebook the other day asking if he could be my husband. i told him i'm married already and my wife and i have a child together so i don't think it would work out with him.
so he said that it was okay because he would make a good husband for me.

obviously now i'm divorcing hikari and running off to be with this stranger from the internet. Smile

Ah very wise of you, after all you just needed he right dick... um, erm, I meant man, to make you see your sinful ways and turn to the light!:tongue:

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Ah very wise of you, after all you just needed he right dick... um, erm, I meant man, to make you see your sinful ways and turn to the light!:tongue:

exactly . maybe if more of you gay-type people got such inspiring messages from lovely , considerate people online then you'd see the error of your ways too Smile

lol, this thread became cray cray.