Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Getting hit on by a girl...anyone feel uncomfortable?
It happens to me too, but not a lot.
I usually get the creepy ones too, or the psychotic ones.

Was at car wash once, and two girls in a Jeep came up to me and said "your cologne smells nice" (they were about 15 feet from me). I said "Thats funny cause I dont wear cologne"....and just kept washing my car. They apparently were whores who had never come across this scenario before (being shot down and ignored), as they just sat there with their mouths open wondering what the hell to do or say.

They finally drove off.

Poor sluts got a dose of reality that day.

As for your situation, you dont have to tell anybody anything other than you arent interested.

If they start asking personal questions, just tell them to keep their noses out of your business.

If you feel you want to be friendly to them, go ahead. But these types usually GOSSIP really badly, from my experiences at different jobs. So, even if you decided to tell them anything, expect it to be all over the company by then end of the day.

Its my experience also, that women are vicious and cruel when it comes to being told "no" in the office place.
So just be careful.

I agree with Tinks that you shouldn't even have to tell them you're gay - it's none of their business, and politely telling them you're not interested should be as far as the explanation has to go in that environment. That said, if it's nothing more than a little flirting, I wouldn't worry about it unless it becomes incessant and weird. I wouldn't want anyone macking on me hard in a workplace environment, whatever their gender.

Years ago I had a woman who was just a friend and knew I was gay give it a shot anyway. We had a couple of drinks and she went to the bathroom. She came out completely naked and jum[ed on my lap, then demanded I pull my wants down. When she saw by 2 and a half incher hanging like a wet noodle she couldn't stop laughing.

w

Unfortunately I get hit on by women or older men on a near daily basis...

Mostly women :frown:

It's nice but I always wish it was a nice guy around my age with a handsome face with a good smile that can make me smile...

I would just let them down respectfully and sincerely. You can even do it without even letting them know your sexuality if you're not comfortable with having others know. Just say, "I would like to keep a professional work relationship." If you do decide to tell them you're gay, who knows maybe they have some gay friends they can have you meet Big Grin

I use to have a coworker who would do this, but her idea of hitting on me was more like "let's fuck in the x-ray room after the clinic is locked up." No thx... This was coming from a girl who used to work on fishing boats in the Atlantic and just got out of an abusive relationship with a crackhead from out East, she was also currently boinking another crackhead from around the neighbourhood. Classy gal, she had a wicked sense of humour though.

I also used to have a boss who would pinch my bum and compliment my looks constantly (this is not an ordinary thing for me), but she was like 60 so I let her get away with it.

asking someone out for straight date takes a lot of emotion for the other girl or guy. Your the tiny 3-5% that is truly not interested. Show them how its done; take heart, be nice, you may have found a friend

it is a sincere form of a compliment that someone finds you attractive and they want you in their life.

If girls wouldn't hit on me on the past... I don't think I would ever had any girlfriend. lol

Miles Wrote:I agree with Tinks that you shouldn't even have to tell them you're gay - it's none of their business, and politely telling them you're not interested should be as far as the explanation has to go in that environment. That said, if it's nothing more than a little flirting, I wouldn't worry about it unless it becomes incessant and weird. I wouldn't want anyone macking on me hard in a workplace environment, whatever their gender.
That's exactly how I see it too. You do not need to go around screaming on all roof that you're gay... just decline and she'll go to the other ask why and she'll find out by herself. No need to befriend unless you really want to. Keep it professional you're at your work place... you don't want to get into a nasty clic of gossiping.

But that situation remind me of a time my husband came to pick me up at work... I am married to a fairly beautiful Australian dude and yep wherever he goes girls are falling like flies for honey. So I am there sitting behind my desk and one of my subaltern was in my office when he barged in. Me and my subaltern are very friendly at work but outside work we do not hangout together. And I rarely speak of my personal relationship at work. But that day it was a slip from my dude.

So my subaltern coined a growl when she saw him coming in the office and she's very bold lol the kind of getting right next to you asking you out. So she came to Alex asking him out for a coffee and Alex responded so naturally I don't mind only if my boyfriend is allowed to come with us. Well she was shook but quickly said that it doesn't matter and that she understood... and then ask who's your husband.

Alex turned to me and ask "Baby should I tell her" LOL... that was quite the moment but that's how she learned that the bombshell Australian was my dude and that I was gay... now we do hang out together and she's quite fun outside the office as well. But I asked her to keep it low on telling everyone who's that dude coming around if they want to know they can ask and I'll reply if I feel like it and since I am quite young it's the way I've been going about myself being gay.

I too get often hit on... and I just politely tell them that I have someone in my life and they don't need the details. and I'll provide details if I feel like it.

It's a work place... although it works for some I really do not recommend working with your love one unless you met him/her at work.

I am apparently utterly obvious to subtle signals women try and give. Unless they are very blunt about it I likely wouldn't notice. Which means I can't really tell if people tried flirting with me or not.....