Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Getting lazy
CCRox Wrote:maybe a serious course in Yoga with work toward advanced meditation guidance.

I was actually starting to look into something along those lines today. I used to be in martial arts, so I was looking into that some more, even though the options here suck. I did find a t'ai chi ch'uan place that actually seems more legit, instead of the usual place here that just wants your money. I'm willing to give it a shot.

VileKyle Wrote:I was actually starting to look into something along those lines today. I used to be in martial arts, so I was looking into that some more, even though the options here suck. I did find a t'ai chi ch'uan place that actually seems more legit, instead of the usual place here that just wants your money. I'm willing to give it a shot.

If the options suck, then buy the video's and do it at home.
Works better for the meditation exercises anyway. You might even find some good videos for free on Youtube.

MisterTinkles Wrote:If the options suck, then buy the video's and do it at home.
Works better for the meditation exercises anyway. You might even find some good videos for free on Youtube.

I would, but I know myself too well. I would start on it, but eventually set it aside and forget about it. Being more invested in something helps me a lot, which is why I should do any activity among others. It doesn't hurt me to be more social, either.

It may not be The Joker and Batman, but you can definitely be a Rocky Horror Rockette!!!

LOL

http://www.rockyhorrornm.com/tickets--theater-info.html

OMG!

You any good at writing?

You could do a play (Rocky Horror-esque) with The Joker, Batman, Catwoman, Robin, Batgirl, and Alfred!!!!