Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good News Every one.
kjames Wrote:That's great news! What a huge breakthrough for epilepsy. I have a friend who's son gets them all the time. She has him on 24hr watch. What is the med that you are using? I would like to suggest it to her.

I'm on the generic form of Keppra (Levetriacetam) .

Been on dialantin, Tegratol, blah blah blah... With little to no results.

With the Tegratol the doctor took me all the way up to 1700 mg a day, the suggested upper dose was at that time 1400... :eek: Rolleyes

Finding the right drug means a life change for certain. Not only does it end the seizures, but will cut my anxiety in public places by at least half.

Way back in my 20's when I started throwing off grandmal - I had one waiting for a bus in San Francisco - a guy helped me by removing my wallet and pocket money. Rolleyes

From that time forward I have been leery about going out in the public without someone I trust with me to be a body guard "just in case"....

Now I feel a bit more confident.

Even more good news, today I went all over the town for 'reasons' and this DID NOT happen:

[Image: Hit-by-bus.gif]

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Even more good news, today I went all over the town for 'reasons' and this DID NOT happen:

[Image: Hit-by-bus.gif]

Just think, it won't ever be a problem once you get your license back and you can be the one RUNNING PEOPLE OVER WITH THE BUS

Nothing makes a day like good news of your health. Congratulations!
I bid NO Trump!

Yeah. I'm really happy for you. About time you got some good news
ElefantElefantElefantCheerleader2Cheerleader2Cheerleader2
Bernd

Being gay is not for Sissies.

I am so glad for you, I am on medication for epilepsy and could not drive for a while, it's a great feeling to be free from the worry of having a seizure.
I wish you all the best!

It always makes me so happy to hear good news from you, and it's been a lot lately Bighug
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

VERY GOOD TO HEAR m8 Big Grin.
sooo... on your list of stops will be my house in NC right riiight????? Tongue

cool! great news ba

Mexicanwave

Miles Wrote:Just think, it won't ever be a problem once you get your license back and you can be the one RUNNING PEOPLE OVER WITH THE BUS

I prefer economical vehicles - like tanks.

[Image: ariete.jpg]