Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good Things (What I meant to say)
Hello, (ignore the other Good Things post. It reposted something I already wrote)

I ran into someone I used to know about ten years ago at a gay club, didn't know he was gay back then. Anyway, I was hanging out in a corner of the club by myself when he approached me. Ever since then we have reconnected, we have been hanging out a lot. The last few weeks I have had dinner with he and his partner, gone to movies, and hung out at clubs. I really have enjoyed spending time with him/them. Sadly, his job is transferring them to another state in the next two weeks, but I have felt more confident and I have been able to accept myself for who I am. I also met another guy and his partner, one night when I went to club alone. They invited me over to their table. It just so happens that we live very close. We are planning to hang out soon. It's amazing how fast life can change. Here I was less than two months ago feeling confused and alone and now it seems that I am finding my way and finding support. I'm so grateful for the support that I have had the past few months. I hope that we all can keep in mind how difficult it was for us to come to terms with our sexuality and reach out to others that are struggling. Hands have been extend toward me and I have to say, it feels so good. Just wanted to share.

I'm glad you are finding your place as yourself. It does feel good to see it's really going to be okay.

Hi,
I really like your post, especially this:

Double007 Wrote:I hope that we all can keep in mind how difficult it was for us to come to terms with our sexuality and reach out to others that are struggling. Hands have been extend toward me and I have to say, it feels so good. Just wanted to share.

When someone reaches for you, it feels really very heartwarming. It's good to remember that when we finally feel better, we can help others who are not there yet.

Thanks Nick9!
I was hoping that people wouldn't forget about where they came form. I'm glad it worked for at least you and a few others.

That's great news!

I'm glad to hear you are finding your way =)