Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings, denizens and visitors!
So apparently this is where I introduce myself. Uhh...
THAT WAS AWKWARD.

Okay, so I'll just talk about myself. My name is Descole. Reference to Jean Descole, that newer villain from the Professor Layton series. Why? Because I like puzzles. I have studies physics, but now slowly transitioning into applied mathematics/computer science degree goal. It seems like a massive change (well, maybe not, since in most people's mind physics equals math, which isn't true), but mostly reflects where I was heading with physics. I avoid humanities and social sciences like the plague because they try *shudders* CHANGE ME. No, seriously, between my school's rather *ahem* strong position on social justice, I find that most classes here tend to be too politicized for my taste. As such, I'll hang around the sciences. Oh boy, I will.

But, of course, my life doesn't revove around school. Of course not /blantant lies. I play video games on occassion, and have started playing computer games a bit more. I also watch anime. A lot of it. And have apparently started watching documentries. And by apparently strated, I mean two days ago. I'm also one of then oddball Linux users, but I have to keep Windows around because gah, I need my Netflix and games. I also stream. A lot. But legally, I have strong views about doing things legally and by the book. Oh boy does that happen.

And, although I appear, let's so mello here, I can be very eccentric sonding online. I ALSO ABUSE CAPS. A LOT. WHY? BECAUSE I CAN. I never toggle caps lock on though, I just push down on the shift key. Oh, and one more thing...

SALVETE! /gratutious Latin

I mean hello.

PS: did I mention I like TVTropes. I'm one of them Tropers. HERE MY RAWR! IT GOES SOMETHING LIKE THIS: meow. THREATENING? I THINK SO!

Oh, and that's what I meant by eccentric. Maybe it's a sign that I should drink some more chamomile. Wait, did I mention I like tea?

What do you mean I'm easily distracted. OH A SHINY PENNY!

Now pardon me, I have a raptor invasion to prepare for.

Hi Descole,

welcome to the forum Smile

G Day and welcome to Gayspeak

Welcome! Wavey

Hi welcome to Gayspeak. Confusedmile:

Finally... someone more Eccentric and erratic then me! Cheerleader2 lol

Welcome Descole! Wavey

Hello Descole! Welcome to GaySpeak. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That is easily the best introduction I've ever read. As a Latinist, loving the bit of lingua Latina in there! We need more Latin on this forum - they carved penises (or is the plural penii?) into the pavements at Pompeii, for goodness' sake!

Hello Descole Welcome to the forum

Hello,
Very nice intro.... Welcome to the site and i hope you enjoy it here as much as we all do its like one big family xxx

Nice intro and welcome to the forums Descole.