Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grrrrrrrr...z nation
I'm really bored with zombies nowadays. It's all cash ins. The first season of The Walking Dead was cool, because it was short and sweet. The second sucked and I'm not wasting my time with another episode. I just saw a sneak peak of Z Nation and it looks and feels an awful lot like The Walking Dead.

I'm just gonna stick to my favorite zombie movies (usually older ones) and video games from now on. Those are more reliable for entertainment.

spilovn Wrote:Ive never heard of it…

I dont watch hardly any tv but i bought the first season of "walking dead" on dvd last year and gave up when it started turning into an american soap opera. what rubbish. The walking dead is for the walking dead.

That is pretty much my experience with that show. Apparently it got better but I'd rather not wait a whole season to get to that

Miles Wrote:That is pretty much my experience with that show. Apparently it got better but I'd rather not wait a whole season to get to that

I'll give it a miss too, I wanted to like it, I really did but just…… unimaginative

I saw one episode of Z Nation, didn't enjoy it enough to go back foir more.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

I've seen a few episodes, it's not bad, but not worth tuning into each week.

Never heard of this show, not seen it on TV listings in the UK.

I saw it again in passing once and let it stay on for a couple hours in the background ..I think SciFi was having a marathon..and I noticed some of them were walking slow on an oil rig.....

I was wondering if they had different writers who never talked to each other. A little later I saw the zombies running like Olympic Athletes again....

So...some walk slow and some run???

If zombies can run...I am not interested....I just can't get past it...

These are the same people that brought Sharknado to the small screen so I don't think they have much quality control...

Has this started again?

East Wrote:I saw it again in passing once and let it stay on for a couple hours in the background ..I think SciFi was having a marathon..and I noticed some of them were walking slow on an oil rig.....

I was wondering if they had different writers who never talked to each other. A little later I saw the zombies running like Olympic Athletes again....

So...some walk slow and some run???

If zombies can run...I am not interested....I just can't get past it...

These are the same people that brought Sharknado to the small screen so I don't think they have much quality control...

I remember how excited I was when I found out that there was going to be a channel that was dedicated to SiFi, and I was even MORE excited to find out that they would be producing their own shows....then "Sharknado" came out.....
~Beaux

Zombie thread....needs brains......